RIXCAR - car restoration workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIXCAR - car restoration workshop

Riga and classic values goes hand in hand. Beautiful architecture and beautiful girls are very common in Latvia.
    Classic and beauty are almost synonyms, especially here in Riga – the capital of Latvia.
    One may ask, where does the secret of beauty lie?
    What distinguishes classic from just old?
    Precise work and paying attention to details is the answer.

At RIXCAR we love everything that has tires and a motor. Everything that's classic.
    Everything with story behind
    Car restoration for us is a hobby that has become a successful business.
    Our main focus areas are:

- car body repairs and painting

- classic car restoration

Our workshop is a place for real petrolheads and enthusiasts who value excellent craftsmanship.
    The company has seven year experience in car restoration processes. Each of our 14 employees is a master in his field, specializing in classic cars.
    Within the restoration process we use the highest quality materials to ensure excellent results.
    The workshop is equipped with technologies which allows us to carry out custom projects of any difficulty, for example bending from scratch car body panel of any shape.
    We always give rough idea of the final price, after we see the condition of the car and we do everything we can to manage work processes smarter, to keep within the agreed price or decrease it by doing things differently and to be more innovative so there would be less risks of unplanned expenses.
    We are able to provide numerous references from our customers from Nordic countries.

If you’re a dedicated purist who desires only the best or you have just been searching for restoration company to give your car a fresh new look - you have found the right place.
    When a classic is restored to this level, it’s primed for show time.

Our projects can be seen here:
    facebook page
    RIXCAR homepage

Contacts:
    Reinis Jansons
    Phone: +371 26414411
    E-mail: reinis@rixcar.lv

Last edited by Rixcar; 10-01-2014, 02:04 AM.

If you are interested in our services, feel free to fill in this application and e-mail it to reinis@rixcar.lv attaching images of your car and we will give you the estimated price for the restoration.

Cool
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by Rixcar View Post
      1986 BMW M6

Looks great! That's an impressive before and after if ever I've seen one.

Comment

I have recently been curious, what would be the cost of making an E28 touring?

Assuming ~3500 usd for a well kept E28 in Europe, what would be a rough guess on your cost of doing the conversion?

Comment

impressive pics.

should we be concerned with this being a fraudulent company/post?

Comment

Saw this on another forum, post more of the 6 resto process please.
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

I see the Barracuda is a fastback. Got anymore pictures of it?

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                I have recently been curious, what would be the cost of making an E28 touring?

Assuming ~3500 usd for a well kept E28 in Europe, what would be a rough guess on your cost of doing the conversion?
                Hi, if you're interested in costs, please contact me reinis@rixcar.lv

If you are interested in our services, feel free to fill in this application and e-mail it to reinis@rixcar.lv attaching images of your car and we will give you the estimated price for the restoration.

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                  Saw this on another forum, post more of the 6 resto process please.
                  You can check out our facebook page for more pictures - https://www.facebook.com/Rixcar

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                    I see the Barracuda is a fastback. Got anymore pictures of it?
                    More pictures in our facebook page ;)

Comment

A new project from RIXCAR: Mercedes-Benz W123C restoration

And the BMW E24 M6 video:
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Visit Riga. Visit RIXCAR.
                        If you wish to see our workshop and the beauty of Riga city, check out our new video.
                        Riga and classic values goes hand in hand.Beautiful architecture and charming girls are very common in Latvia.Classic and beauty are almost synonyms, especia...

Comment

I'll be in Riga for at least a week in June of 2015. If you're still around, I'd love to see the shop and have a few beers with you guys. You should also get some tee-shirts made! I'd totally be a buyer for a Latvian Resto Shop tee-shirt.

Cheers guys and the work looks good as always.
                          www.truegearhead.com
                          - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

Working...
                          X