Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback needed for new wearable technology

Hi all,

We're interested in getting some feedback from people who spend a lot of time in cold environments...particularly people who ski/snowboard/snowmobile/ride motorcycles in the winter, etc. We want to gain insight into how you maintain a comfortable body temperature when exposed to the elements...what types of outdoor clothing do you wear, what do you like or dislike about your current setup.

We're innovating some new wearable tech that seeks to make temperature management easier and more automated, but we first want to get some feedback from people like you to help inform our product's design.

If you have a spare moment, and fit the "winter-enthusiast" criteria, please take 10 minutes to complete a brief survey on this topic. Thanks! -Reid

Here's the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5LDCP6R

P.S.: I can't go into a whole lot of the details as to what the technology is at the moment as we're only in provisional stages of the patent process, but should be able to divulge more information soon.
    sigpic
    An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

P.S.: I can't go into a whole lot of the details as to what the technology is at the moment as we're only in provisional stages of the patent process, but should be able to divulge more information soon.

Comment

Working...
    X