X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just here to chime in. Gauges are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamchasin View Post
      I could have a job making 17 an hour start with the city if I got my CDL. But I chose to stay where I'm at making 13.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      That's good for u man but in a majority or cases it doesn't fare well I had a good friend of mine with 1" wood plates miss out on a paid internship where he would have been making 100k + a year all because of company policy

Comment

My ears used to be at an 1&1/4th inch BUT I had surgery to have them fixed in order to join the Army. People would never guess I used to have them haha. Used to have my nostril pierced too. Funny to think of now

Comment

Here's mine

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I wanted to when I was a teenager but never did. I guess its for the best though as it was a bit of a fad about 10 years ago or so.

I don't really care what other people do with their bodies. If it limits what they can do that's theirs to deal with. I really don't think in this age that a piercing should exclude you from a job, but hopefully when a few more old people die out of the corporate/government workplace shit like this that doesn't matter won't matter.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

If it makes you feel better the exact opposite thing is happening at my job. We aren't allowed to wear ties because it intimidates the youths...aka 18-30 year olds. Never personally got into body modification but literally all of my friends did. I'm still the only one with out a tattoo or piercing. I'm all for personal expression but when people bitch about being stigmatized I just shut down.
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

I only have tattoos. Both are covered if I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                  I'm ... with out a tattoo or piercing. I'm all for personal expression but when people bitch about being stigmatized I just shut down.
                  Well said sir.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    I really don't think in this age that a piercing should exclude you from a job, but hopefully when a few more old people die out of the corporate/government workplace shit like this that doesn't matter won't matter.
                    qft. My ears are currently at a 2g, no plans to go any bigger, and I've never felt like it's held me back from getting jobs. I've had them gauged for about 4 years. I'm not really interested in working in a corporate office setting where that kind of thing is frowned upon, or anywhere a "normal" appearance is valued over ability & experience for that matter.
                    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

You must be a really unique spirit with your stretched ears in your pink clothes while walking your pitbulls.

Can anyone tell me how to put the accent above the "e" in cliche?

Comment

Lol, you're a pretty funny troll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Eh, horrible troll is horrible.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

I got down to 2g back in 2000-2004, took them out and still have pierced ears, no flappy holes, but man let me tell you how well I can rock a set of 6" hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                              I really don't think in this age that a piercing should exclude you from a job, but hopefully when a few more old people die out of the corporate/government workplace shit like this that doesn't matter won't matter.
                              It depends on what line of work you're in. In my field, career advancement is largely centered around networking and internal recommendations at the good places to work. A few seconds and a handshake might be all you get to make your impression... and you have to make it count. Most of the time the people with the power to help you are significantly older.

Long term, it could be the difference between 200k/year with 19 days off every month, or half the money for a third more work.

Comment

I work for people with more money than this forum has posts. I do not have tattoos, piercings or pieces of delrin in my body.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
                                X