Printer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printer Question

Hey R3V, I had a random question and I thought I'd start here as I know a lot of you guys have side gigs et al. I'm looking at trying to custom print some stuff on sunglass croakies, but I don't know what kind of color printer/software set-up I'd need to make it happen. I know I could source it cheaper, but I'd like to have the flexibility to experiment/tweak stuff quickly without having to wait on suppliers and the such.

Any way, I figured some of you guys might be able to point me in the right direction. I'm trying to accomplish something similar to this:

Thanks in advance guys!!
    www.truegearhead.com
    - bad decisions & questionable cars

There's no easy DIY solution. These are either screen printed or digitally printed. Digital textile printers are upwards of $10k. Screen printing would be a real bitch on these.
    They're printed and later cut to size. Some things like lanyards can be printed on long strips if the machine has the ability.
    You're certainly better off finding a company that does this commercially.

Comment

Thats what I was afraid of... I was really hoping there would be an easy $1k solution or something to this. Looks like I'm going to get to know China really well if I want to go after this project.
      www.truegearhead.com
      - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

Working...
      X