No announcement yet.

Flip Flops? Who makes good ones??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tevas remind me of that episode of Portlandia where the couple is way over-geared to go float on the river. That said, I have Sperry and Clarks, and love them both.
    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Have a pair of all black Jordans for last like 6 years. Just finally ripped them a bit where glue meets sole. can fix it but w/e. They only ripped because I do yard work in them and I slipped on a rock or some shit and my foot put a lot of stress on the side of the strap. still connected tho and I still use them for walking around my house, now I have 2 more pair. Also I don't like shit between my toes.
      just bought these

and these
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Teva for closed sandals, reef for flip flops
        89 325i Coupe Auto Delphin Metallic - Sold
        91 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot - Sold
        83 323i Euro Coupe Manual Lapisblue - Sold
        89 325i Coupe Manual Delphin - Sold
        89 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot
        87 325i Vert Manual Brilliantrot

Comment

Reefs

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
          = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
            Came here to say this. Very happy with mine. They're not flippy floppy's, but their airy and comfortable.

people still wear these?
            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
            (Daily Driver)
            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
            KW V2 Coilovers
            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Love me some rainbow's (and I normally hate flip flops).

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

OLD NAVY. they are like 3.50 a pair and 5.00 for two sets. I buy like 5 sets and I only wear them out bad when I am camping and climbing on rocks. They are simple, comfortable and so affordable. I have a pair of rainbows and fucking hate them. I wear a size 13 if that matters. I just hate big lumbering flip flops.

Shop Old Navy's Men's New Classic Flip-Flops: Textured foot bed and outsole adds extra comfort, New printed logo, Available in a range of cool new colors, #568295
                sigpic
                TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Rainbows are spendy, but they will last forever, and they conform to your feet.

http://www.rainbowsandals.com/produc...andals/leather
                  -Peter
                  '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                  '91 318is slicktop project
                  '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                  '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
                    people still wear these?
                    My summer activities revolve around kayaking, backpacking, and just general outdoorsy stuff so they make sense for me. I'm like 5 miles from the Adirondack State Park.

I do have a pair of flip flops for showers at the gym though. I don't know if it's the way I walk or just shitty flip flops but I always find myself having to make a fist with my toes with each step to get them to stay on.
                    Instagram
                    sigpic
                    Current: 99 M3
                    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

F34Rs. You've probably never heard of them. They're still underground.

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

+million for Reef, they can be spendy but last a long time and are super comfortable.

Comment

Love my rainbows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Reefs are 20-30 on amazon and cant be destroyed i wear mine eery day

Comment

1st off OP get better work boots, yes all work boots are hot in the summer, but better ones breath better than others

I have a pair of Keen Hiking sandals that I never wear, cant stand the whole open toe shoe thing my self, Only thing they are good for for me is either swimming in a lake or river when you want protection on the bottoms of your feet and kayaking when you tip over or drag your feet in the water.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                                F34Rs. You've probably never heard of them. They're still underground.

The roman sandal is interesting.
                                sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Working...
                                X