I need a good pen for everyday use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a good pen for everyday use

I tend to have a collection of Pilot G2-05s in my desk and computer bag, but they keep getting stolen or shoved into peoples' eyes so I have run out. Need some more good quality pens with ink that doesn't leach or smear.

Suggest me.
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

No, those are shit.
      2011 1M Alpine white/black
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Fisher space pen !!!!!!!!

If you dont feel like spending the 65 bucks for a real here is a neat hack from a couple of cheapo Zebras to allow the use of the fisher refill cartridge. and get you a very simialr look. It works well for the most part the retract sometimes is not 100% or is kinda sticky but I have been using this hack for a long time now...... Hell your in china you ought to be able to find a knock off for about tree...fiddy

Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-07-2014, 03:59 AM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Try out a Pilot Precise V5 RT. I also used to use G2s and I think I like this pen better.

And anyone who thinks a BIC is a good pen is sorely mistaken. Yeah, they are durable, but that's about it.

Comment

Pierre Cardin Grand Prix
            Below the radar...

Comment

uni-ball vision micro. It dries fast and isn't too expensive. Which is key when people take them all the time...

Comment

Pilot g-2 07 are the pens I've used since 8th grade lol they work good.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I like the g-2s. I have a few pilot v balls that i like too. Much finer than the g-2. But my professors this semester are commies and dont allow pens... :hitler:

Comment

Pilot Dr Grip, $10 bucks but I love it.

Comment

When I've needed a good pen at home I always grab our Montblanc Meisterstück. Then again, that's a $300 pen..

The typical Pilot series is all I use for class work. As soon as I take them to work they get taken too, I feel your pain
                      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

When I was working where I needed a good working pen, but I knew customers and co-workers would be walking off with them, I got hooked on the Bic Atlantis. Cheap and always work, but are not shaped like a tube. Soft on the fingers, and small enough to be in a pocket without taking up too much space, and retractable so you don't ink yourself or pocket.

(I saw the BIC ain't a good pen comment above, and still posted.)

Comment

I like zebra pens. F-701 is a great pen.

Comment

Zebras are good. I noticed the ink ran out fast though.

I'm on that Pilot G2 time right now though. .38

Comment

Asking pen recommendations on a forum where the average car is worth less than the wheels and tires it's sitting on. Srs?

Comment

Working...
                              X