Bluebird Bus Conversion Project & Cross Country Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    Well if you get in the Miami area and want to park or crash for a night, I have a parking lot big enough for you to stay free on South Beach. 5th and Lenox to be exact. Im sure a few R3v'rs would be glad to show you a bit of Miami.
    Man that would be so great. I have been scouring maps the last couple nights looking for a place to park in Miami, I really appreciate the offer

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Holy shit this is awesome. I'm jealous of your adventure and also jealous of your gf. I can barely get mine to get off the damn couch to go ride a bike. Safe travels and please post some awesome pictures of the journey.
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

fabulous project and an amazing G/F ! Safe travels and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
          Man that would be so great. I have been scouring maps the last couple nights looking for a place to park in Miami, I really appreciate the offer
          If you crash there go to the abbey and have a beer. My favorite bar in sobs
          Also if you come through Atlanta, hit me up.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
            If you crash there go to the abbey and have a beer. My favorite bar in sobs
            Also if you come through Atlanta, hit me up.
            thats funny, that is where I had in mind to take him. They just remodeled the place about a year or so ago. Its a great place. They just put a Yard House out there but its South Beach prices.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
              Hey man I consider any cross country road trip a great success! I love looking through your Tumblr and envy your photography and post skills. I want to get better with my camera on this trip. Too bad we seem to be heading opposite directions right now, it would be a blast to meet up. Maybe in a couple months as we drift back toward the West Coast we can find you guys. Thanks for the support!
              Thanks man! I really appreciate that. Sounds like we are both heading the same direction, I just have a heads start on ya! Our end goal is somewhere near Portland, so maybe we can meet up when your almost home.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                thats funny, that is where I had in mind to take him. They just remodeled the place about a year or so ago. Its a great place. They just put a Yard House out there but its South Beach prices.
                My favorite dartboard in Miami is in the abbey. 2 bartenders are from ATL and are super cool. Its a great bar with good prices. Theres also that speakeasy bar with the red light in the alley off of alton... that place can be pretty cool as well.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

YUSSSS This is amazing and one of my dreams someday. Keep doing awesome shit!
                  Subd

Comment

coolest thing ive ever seen on r3v.

so jelly, looks like so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                      My favorite dartboard in Miami is in the abbey. 2 bartenders are from ATL and are super cool. Its a great bar with good prices. Theres also that speakeasy bar with the red light in the alley off of alton... that place can be pretty cool as well.

Yeah that is Foxhole, for the best drinks on the beach though non beer... the Broken Shaker hands down. Being in Atlanta, you sure know your way around the beach :)
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That's REALLY awesome. Makes me want to do it ha
                        1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                        1990 325i 24v
                        1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

*Jelly status intensifying

nice work man this is super neat!

Comment

Epic!!!

Comment

this is only a few days old but....
                              UPDATES!!!

Comment

This thing is fucking sick!! I'm jelly.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X