Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who remembers this car? (E36 M3 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who remembers this car? (E36 M3 content)

Taking it way back.

Whatever happened to this guy?
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Dado crashed it and then cut it up.

"I was trying out these new tires, Nexen 3000, that I never heard off and actually just got to drive the car about 4 laps before hitting a wall around 60mph. We kept making tire changes after each lap thinking that was the problem because that was really the only change we have done since the previous event. It seemed to be extremely loose. On my last run I decided to run one more time before going back to the Nitto's 555 but ended up not finishing that last lap. Motor is ok. Only part damaged would be the intercooler, even the radiator is fine."

Instagram
    sigpic
    Current: 99 M3
    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

I was at Summit point when he crashed it, I also remember him being a douche.

Comment

DTMpower was one of the first car forums I got into reading wayyy back when...nice throw back!

Comment

Look like piss! In true late 90s style, of course.

*I must disclose tho, that this is the only yellow late 90s car I'd drive*

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
            I was at Summit point when he crashed it, I also remember him being a douche.
            Yikes, which turn was it?
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Yeah, that whole DTM/Teckademicks nonsense was around right before drifting took off. They missed their business opportunity backing streetracing and cannonballing over drifting. Guess that's why they faded away.

As for the Volvo. Yes. Liftoff oversteer for the win.
              2011 1M Alpine white/black
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
              X