R3V Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jamie H
    replied
    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Bump, look above for link to league

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Anyone from last year who wants to play please follow this link

    Sign in to access the best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    Let's do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    I'd do it again

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie H
    replied
    Do any of you guys want to play again? I'll manage again if people are interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    Top 6 teams make playoffs?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    LOL^^

    But seriously, am I winning?

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by blazinxpk
    you guys suck. some dont even update their roster.....
    but I'm in 1st place.

    LET ME HAVE THIS!

    Leave a comment:


  • blazinxpk
    replied
    you guys suck. some dont even update their roster.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Hey. Am I winning? idk...

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    sup
    ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Not a fan... I just always seem to end up with underwhelming high profile Cowboys players on my fantasy teams every year. You'd think I would have learned by now.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    Embrace the suck that is the Cowboys. Again.
    Bills fan checking in. :/

    Braced for an ugly season, but I like the way it's started so far. That was as quality road win.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Embrace the suck that is the Cowboys. Again.

    Leave a comment:

Working...