X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Shotgun.
    Deal, if Boise survives.

Now you fuckers have me reading The Hot Zone.

Comment

How soon until they're pushing for mass vaccination in the quote unquote news?

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
        The world is on the brink of the next big extinction.

Lock n load.
        Yes, bugout bag is ready!

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
          Just put Robitussin on it
          If you're going to use someone else's joke, at least get it right.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

The virus kills nine out of ten of its victims. Its effects are so quick and so gruesome that even biohazard experts are terrified. It is airborne, it is extremely contagious, and it is about to burn through the suburbs of Washington, D.C. Is there any way to stop it? This doomsday scenario confronted a biohazard SWAT team struggling in secret to stop the outbreak of an exotic "hot" virus at an Army research facility outside Washington. "The Hot Zone" tells the dramatic story of their dangerous race against time, along with an alarming account of how previously unknown viruses that have lived undetected in the rain forest for eons are now entering human populations. From the airlocked confines of a biosafety level 4 military lab, to an airliner over Kenya carrying a passenger dissolving into a human virus bomb, to a deserted jungle cave alive with deadly virus, THE HOT ZONE is a non-fiction thriller like no other. "The Andromeda Strain" was fiction--- "this is real!"

I finished Part I, The Shadow of Mount Elgon last night, should casually finish the book before the weekend closes. It's pretty good, I'm surprised I didn't read this in the 90's when I was voracious for anything similar to all the Crichton books, as that's what I was into back then.

Comment

Warning fanaticist crazy world is ending remarks will become common place.

Fucking everyone is overreacting. Ebola will barely scratch a first world country with modern healthcare. FFS we live in a country where dead bodies are taboo and we go to the emergency room for a boo boo on out pinky finger. Maybe all you crazies can just go and infect yourselves and leave the normal people?
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Finished The Hot Zone last night. WOW @ Ebola Reston being airborne and the whole not publishing the fact.

Comment

Ebola coming to the US

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  Warning fanaticist crazy world is ending remarks will become common place.

Fucking everyone is overreacting. Ebola will barely scratch a first world country with modern healthcare. FFS we live in a country where dead bodies are taboo and we go to the emergency room for a boo boo on out pinky finger. Maybe all you crazies can just go and infect yourselves and leave the normal people?

Go infect yourself then let your immune system save you.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=wZNNpY1uYFMC

I finished Part I, The Shadow of Mount Elgon last night, should casually finish the book before the weekend closes. It's pretty good, I'm surprised I didn't read this in the 90's when I was voracious for anything similar to all the Crichton books, as that's what I was into back then.
                    I love Crichton books. I might have to give this a read.

Comment

Finished it last night, I highly enjoyed it.

And, interestingly enough,

Comment

This is scary to me. I mean it shouldn't be because yay smart people in medicine, but it still is.

Farbin, if I make it out alive I'd like to get in on the retreival too.

--Mike
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                          This is scary to me. I mean it shouldn't be because yay smart people in medicine, but it still is.

Farbin, if I make it out alive I'd like to get in on the retreival too.

--Mike
                          Deal, although, we may need to communicate via HAM radios.

Comment

Sounds like there might be a patient X in NYC isolation ward.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              Vaccine, they say?

No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                Vaccine, they say?

I've been looking for some "desk toys" lately, my office is a little sparse. I think I found something to add to my list. ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X