Ray Rice Feedback..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Rice Feedback..............

I know we got some rabid NFL fans on R3V. What is your comment on the Ray Rice story. I think Roger Goodell might be in trouble. Your thoughts.........

He fucking knocked that girl out then drug her out of the elevator and dropped her on her face while she was unconscious. He's a piece of dog manure.

I could care less about the NFL "scandal".
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

How is Goodell in trouble?
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        How is Goodell in trouble?
        The NFL never sought the tape inside the elevator.

At best, it's a lack of due dilligence. At worst, a potential cover up.
        Instagram
        sigpic
        Current: 99 M3
        Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
          He fucking knocked that girl out then drug her out of the elevator and dropped her on her face while she was unconscious. He's a piece of dog manure.

Good for Goodell. Trying to clean up NFL.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

What Ray did was wrong, we all know that. But my biggest problem with this is, where was all this outrage when the incident happened? I don't get how knowing he did it people were just a bit upset. Now seeing a blurry video of it, people are flipping out. Shouldn't they have been flipping out to begin with?

Im not sure of the policies and regulations with all this but it seems off that the NFL can punish him more for an incident they already punished him for. It almost seems like double jeopardy, but what do I know Im no lawyer.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

The NFL isn't a court of law, hence no double jeopardy.

Yay public education.

As for Ray Rice? Another thug being a thug.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yeah I know it's not a court. Just figured they would have had some players regulation rule against that, but I guess not.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                  What Ray did was wrong, we all know that. But my biggest problem with this is, where was all this outrage when the incident happened? I don't get how knowing he did it people were just a bit upset. Now seeing a blurry video of it, people are flipping out. Shouldn't they have been flipping out to begin with?

Im not sure of the policies and regulations with all this but it seems off that the NFL can punish him more for an incident they already punished him for. It almost seems like double jeopardy, but what do I know Im no lawyer.
                  There's been outrage all along. From the reports of the incident, to the NFLs' lenient "punishment" - 2 game suspension, vs 16 game suspension for pot.

Also, employers are allowed to hold their employees accountable for actions outside of the workplace. Whether you bag groceries or play in the NFL.
                  Instagram
                  sigpic
                  Current: 99 M3
                  Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

Have no idea when it happened. I just heard about it this week. Not outraged, but I like the NFL's position. They need to start policing their players better. Sorry if you continue to allow it to happen then it becomes the social normal and I'm not ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      As for Ray Rice? Another thug being a thug.
                      ^ this

Comment

I don't know what people expect from a football player. Have any of you ever been on a college football team, semi pro or pro team?
                        Well from experience a whelming majority of the players are very angry and mad and have violence problems. There "job" is to hit people or make people miss, pretty much talking shit and putting down the other team as much as you can to win. Some have a little more control off the field but can snap at any moment as we have seen over and over.
                        One thing i do say is your only allowed to push women since everyone looks down apon you if you hit one, because they are "weak". But everyone stresses we are equal.
                        "I wanna see da boat movie"
                        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Another thug being a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                            I don't know what people expect from a football player. Have any of you ever been on a college football team, semi pro or pro team?
                            Well from experience a whelming majority of the players are very angry and mad and have violence problems. There "job" is to hit people or make people miss, pretty much talking shit and putting down the other team as much as you can to win. Some have a little more control off the field but can snap at any moment as we have seen over and over.
                            One thing i do say is your only allowed to push women since everyone looks down apon you if you hit one, because they are "weak". But everyone stresses we are equal.
                            So your saying your fine with it because of his job. How about guys that come home from war zones and are angry,are they justified?

How about the knock out game? Is that cool too?

Comment

1991 318is ---230K - DD
                              1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                              so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X