My little buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little buddy

Well last night i had to take my little guy to the vet because he might have spinal issues again. I hope its not bad and he recovers but........if not he will have to go under the knife and spinal surgery. He is a 7 year old long hair Dashshund. He looks just like this pic.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

That sucks man, I've been there with my old pit/lab mix. Knee surgery and thyroid surgery. Good wishes on you and your pup.

Comment

Hoping for the best.

A friend of mine has one of those guys, and he has been through some intensive spinal surgery and recovery. If I remember correctly, he had to have 1 or 2 disks removed.

My advice, buy a hot tub. My friend and his family accredit the hot tub to their little ones full recovery. Swimming (with a vest) worked wonders.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Thanks bro!! My wife has been wanting to get spa anyways. Maybe also a warm bath would help ?
        Last edited by QUKBMER; 09-19-2014, 11:25 AM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Best of luck Terry, I know how much you love that little fella
          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

I have a 17 year old short hair Dachshund and a 8 year old chocolate longhair Dachshund. My 17 year old rolled off the bed 10 years ago and to this day if he gets startled he yelps. He still runs and plays. He's going blind and I'm pretty sure he's almost completely deaf.

They are tuff little dogs, I'm sure yours will be ok.

GL
            Last edited by Poorboyz; 09-19-2014, 03:03 PM.
            sigpic
            Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Sad to hear. Hope he has speedy recovery.
              sigpic
              323i MTEC1
              Z3 coupe
              E60 M5

Comment

best of luck dude. I know how attached we are to our pets
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

We are keeping him pretty much stationary in one place as per doctors orders and he is eating and drinking and peeing,no poop though i might have to start expressing him for that blah ! But he's my little buddy so gotta take care of him !!! :p

Comment

My brother in law told me he just took a dump!!! :p Its stupid lol

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      My brother in law told me he just took a dump!!! :p Its stupid lol
                      Haha, it's funny how happy a turd can make you when dealing with old dogs and infant babies.

Comment

Hope he does better.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I have a soft spot for the little guys. My mother has a 14 year old short hair that is my little brother. We have been lucky in that he has stayed healthy, even if he does have bad days more often now.

Good luck and get well soon little guy!
                          Derek-

Comment

Thanks for all the support. Just hearing about him being able to perform number 2 just makes me happy and his back is getting better.

Comment

Thats really tough to hear. I have such a soft spot for animals. Best wishes to a speedy recovery
                              sigpic

-1991 m50/s50 318i :up:
                              -1989 325ix (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X