Officially a website owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially a website owner!

Feels really good to own my own website, I have a bit of stuff to edit/add later. I went for a simple/clean look, any thoughts share them! I used Godaddy to build the site, so it was super easy and allows me to edit and update with ease. It was nice being able to pick how I wanted it to look.

For everyone that has supported me, thank you I'm here over a year later and still making a name for myself.

Last edited by F34R; 09-28-2014, 08:27 AM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

No autoplay videos, you have made a sin against the internet and its people by doing so.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      No autoplay videos, you have made a sin against the internet and its people by doing so.
      Actually, they're getting somewhat popular.

Not a bad looking website, but have you given squarespace a look? Their site building software looks pretty impressive. Either way, hopefully this'll contribute to more business.
      Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

It is a simple check of a box to auto play, my thought behind it is this; if you're checking out my site you might as well be drawn to a nice video. The music is very light and not annoying.

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
        Actually, they're getting somewhat popular.

Not a bad looking website, but have you given squarespace a look? Their site building software looks pretty impressive. Either way, hopefully this'll contribute to more business.
        I paid for 2 years on godaddy, cost 30.00 including transferring my domain name from another server. The support and adding of new features is so damn easy, I'm very pleased with my experience so far. I'm paying a dollar a month...not sure how they make money.

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Congrats buddy

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I like it. Listening to your video and the way you describe it makes me want to own more
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I know, its just could be annoying to someone who clicks on it at work etc.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Very cool! Very cool indeed. Will be watching. Christmas is coming up

Comment

Congrats. I'm in need a new wallet and I only like leather. Looks like I know what I'm getting for Xmas.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Dat tattoo waffleswaffleswaffles
                    Originally posted by Vokuhila
                    I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Congrats man. I enjoyed watching that video.
                      IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        Congrats buddy
                        :) thanks, man.

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                        I like it. Listening to your video and the way you describe it makes me want to own more
                        I believe you bought my 3rd ever wallet and grabbed a belt on the first run over a year ago. Thanks for helping, Buddy it really is something I love.

I know, its just could be annoying to someone who clicks on it at work etc.
                        I talked it over with a friend and I agree with you, yet it draws attention and I know from experience that I watched videos because it auto played. It is a double edged sword, annoy people? Or get their attention, I know more will see what I do with it on auto play.

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                        Very cool! Very cool indeed. Will be watching. Christmas is coming up
                        Thanks! I would be so happy to provide gifts to loved ones.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        Congrats. I'm in need a new wallet and I only like leather. Looks like I know what I'm getting for Xmas.
                        Thanks, you will not be disappointed.
                        Originally posted by illest318i View Post
                        Congrats man. I enjoyed watching that video.
                        Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it, took nearly 5hrs of setting up shots and collecting footage to get a solid video.

Thanks for all the past and continued support, anyone interested on here send me a message and your r3v name 20% off anything :)

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Mmmm I like that leather messenger bag. Unfortunately I am unable to afford it though. Website looks good.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
                            have you given squarespace a look? Their site building software looks pretty impressive.
                            I tried it, back end was cool, but wasn't too impressed with it overall.

BTW - love craftsmanship like the stuff your doing! Congrats!

Oh, and I assume you've seen this video? It's kinda awesome!

This guy is my hero of a marketing genius.

Last edited by george graves; 09-28-2014, 09:38 PM.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

^
                              That was informative as.

Also one of the coolest videos I have seen all year.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X