Forza horizon 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    I played the demo but couldnt help but feel that it was super arcadey.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by EN318isPDX
    Xbox360 = PC on ultra low settings
    Xbone = PC on low settings
    Dont get why people bring up graphics arguments, use to be "ITS NOT ABOUT THE GRAPHICS ITS THE GAMEPLAY!!!1!" now its "XBAX HAS GREAT GRAPHICS!"

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Its the same game, there should be absolutely no reason that it would be better on the one besides marginally improved resolution.
    Xbox360 = PC on low settings
    Xbone = PC on medium settings

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Its the same game, there should be absolutely no reason that it would be better on the one besides marginally improved resolution.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    That is your problem right there. Your playing it on the 360 it's meant for the one so you'll never really know how it is until you play it on the one. Forza 5 was a flop they skimp on the BMW's every time I want a m635 and a e28 m5

    Leave a comment:


  • nomansland92
    replied
    I've played about 10 minutes of horizon 2 on the 360 so far and I'd say it sucks haha. I feel like the first one was better. But I would hope with xbox one it would be a different story

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    What about the other amazing games that are comin out? Like gta 5 on the one which will have amazing graphics. And farcry 4 and other games. Plus forza 5 for all the track rat forza players. The car list is good just wish they put a e46 m3 in and would love to see an e28 or e24 in it. Hopefully it wi come in dlc
    I can get all those on my PC and it will shit on the graphics the Xbax puts out. Forza Horizon 2 has been the only game this year on a console I wanted to play.

    Forza 5 was a failure, less then 1/4 of the content of 4 and same price + more for DLC.

    I just wish a racing game would include a non M e30. Would be cool to race an IS around the track and turbo it in a tuning menu. Maybe a modded Project cars will do just the trick.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I would do the same

    Leave a comment:


  • nomansland92
    replied
    I just got it for 360. Turbo parts come before xbox one so I had to compromise haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Best_name_available
    replied
    hmm maybe ill bring my coilovers up a couple inches and take the backroads out there

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Looks like a great car list, however will not purchasing an xbax just to play it. not worth it.

    What about the other amazing games that are comin out? Like gta 5 on the one which will have amazing graphics. And farcry 4 and other games. Plus forza 5 for all the track rat forza players. The car list is good just wish they put a e46 m3 in and would love to see an e28 or e24 in it. Hopefully it wi come in dlc

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Gonna have to wait on this till it's on sale. I feel like it's not worth the $65 bucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Looks like a great car list, however will not purchasing an xbax just to play it. not worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I say it is

    Leave a comment:


  • Best_name_available
    replied
    i paid it off a couple months ago i'll pick my copy up either later today or tomorrow depending on if i hear its worth the drive through traffic

    Leave a comment:

Working...