Forza horizon 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Oh they added new wheels in the xbox juan version? Fuck the 360 in it's antiquated ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    ^ taking pictures is fun I find my self doing that alot. For the wheels I'm just glad they added more the same ones all the way from forza 3 was getting old. Forza 5 is fun thats gonna be your xbox one track experience game

    Leave a comment:


  • dillon7
    replied
    This game is what made me give in and finally buy an xbox one. So far I really like it compared to the first one. The driving isn't as good as forza 4 which is a shame because that was by far my favorite driving experience.

    The list of cars is pretty solid and they included a e28 m5 in the first dlc so they started that off well. Yet again, wheel selection is lame. They added the HRE vintage series but most of them have 1" lips so they look kinda weird. When you make the wheels wider it doesn't change the offset which makes no sense either.

    All in all it's a fun game to play, but I was expecting more.

    Hopefully we can get a game to combine the track aspect of forza 4 and the fun open world experience of horizon. I would love to actually be able to drive up to a track in an open world and race on it.

    On the plus side, taking pictures is fun.



    Leave a comment:


  • Best_name_available
    replied
    sooooo I got the game, only to find out I have a disc drive problem and cant play games on discs...

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Sounds like Forza has sold out to the NFS style of arcade racing. Too bad. I really was hoping for a realistic rally cross version of Forza3 and Forza4.

    Leave a comment:


  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    That sucks dude. Are you ever going to get the one?
    Yeah at some point. It just hasn't been at the top of my priority list. I'll probably get one this winter during hibernation season.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    First game I'm gonna pick up when I finally pick up an Xbox One

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Don't get me wrong I love me some GT4, but all my friends are on LIVE.

    One of the main reasons I find myself buying XBOX games. Next week i'll be picking up a One, because this game is the straw that breaks the camel's back!
    Same all my friends have xbox's. I got lucky and got my one for my birthday I just got it the day it came out instead of my b-day though haha I couldn't wait and talked my parents into it some how.

    Originally posted by myinfernalbmw
    Well after playing this game for a day and then reading about the features exclusive to the xbox juan, I feel like it's a sweaty fucking waste of money for the 360. It's more like a horizon DLC pack as opposed to a new game. Pissed I bought it in the XBL marketplace. I don't return games, but I would have returned this piece of shit.
    That sucks dude. Are you ever going to get the one?

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Originally posted by myinfernalbmw
    well after playing this game for a day and then reading about the features exclusive to the xbox juan, i feel like it's a sweaty fucking waste of money for the 360. It's more like a horizon dlc pack as opposed to a new game. Pissed i bought it in the xbl marketplace. I don't return games, but i would have returned this piece of shit.
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Well after playing this game for a day and then reading about the features exclusive to the xbox juan, I feel like it's a sweaty fucking waste of money for the 360. It's more like a horizon DLC pack as opposed to a new game. Pissed I bought it in the XBL marketplace. I don't return games, but I would have returned this piece of shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Don't get me wrong I love me some GT4, but all my friends are on LIVE.

    One of the main reasons I find myself buying XBOX games. Next week i'll be picking up a One, because this game is the straw that breaks the camel's back!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan
    Do they have semi realistic rally stages?

    Yea they have these things called cross country and its like a trailblazer if you have ever played dirt except you go through everything fields on road off road everything. And they have two rally classes where you race only rally cars it's like 90's rally and modern rally

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    I'll wait until I can get it for 75% off with xbox gold. Topic change, just bought Assassin's Creed 3 for $10 last night. Can't wait for the weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Do they have semi realistic rally stages?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan
    I played the demo but couldnt help but feel that it was super arcadey.

    It kinda is but it's still fun and something to do. I like driving off-road the most

    Leave a comment:

Working...