• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Series

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

lol
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Some one just shot a pistol (hopefully in the air) twice a few houses away from me. And no it was not a car back firing.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
        Some one just shot a pistol (hopefully in the air) twice a few houses away from me. And no it was not a car back firing.
        Or straight into the dirt. Was really hoping the royals would win

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Yessss! So happy sf won... again.

Comment

I live in San Diego and will be Pads fan till I die so I was KC all the way. When the giants come into town their fans stink up the place as if they can only walk, one shit stain fart at a time. :finger:

Got to say though, great playoffs and great world series! 'MURICA

Comment

im so tired of seeing SF play in the world series i didnt even watch this one...

Comment

Super casual baseball fan, pretty much only watch the post season. With that said, I was pulling for the Royals - even though I was born in the bay area.
                Instagram
                sigpic
                Current: 99 M3
                Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                  I live in San Diego and will be Pads fan till I die so I was KC all the way. When the giants come into town their fans stink up the place as if they can only walk, one shit stain fart at a time. :finger:

Got to say though, great playoffs and great world series! 'MURICA
                  I feel like everytime they play in SD there's more Giants fans then Padres.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                    im so tired of seeing SF play in the world series i didnt even watch this one...
                    Right, go M's.

Comment

Originally posted by aintnothang View Post
                      I feel like everytime they play in SD there's more Giants fans then Padres.
                      100% of the time, 80% of the time. There are and I don't know where they come from. It's so weird when you're out cheered at home by the other team's fans. For whatever reason we rock them at petco so it all works out.

Comment

I've rooted for the Giants all my life and waited a long long time for them to get to the series (50 yrs)
                        I'm perfectly ok with them winning 3 of the last 5 because they could easily go another 50 without getting back.

Go Giants

And

Go M's
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

you're one of the few and far in between. I don't think a majority of the obnoxious fans even knew they were 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                            100% of the time, 80% of the time. There are and I don't know where they come from. It's so weird when you're out cheered at home by the other team's fans. For whatever reason we rock them at petco so it all works out.
                            I do wanna check out Petco someday..

Comment

Working...
                            X