NFL/NY Jets fans. Need gift suggestions for a patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL/NY Jets fans. Need gift suggestions for a patient

Hey guys. i don't know squat about football. (But I am keeping my man card anyway.).

I wanted to get a Christmas present for a patient who will not be going home soon. He is 15. I know he likes the Jets. I wanted to find something that could be kept in a hospital room. Apparel is out. A hat would work.

So, who is the "man" with the Jets? You know, what name do I look for?

Thanks guys!

mangold
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

i think the best gift for any jets fan right now would be a new coaching staff.

i'm pretty sure all the good players left for other teams. this is why they suck so bad this year. a mark sanchez jersy would be a good gag. i bet you can get one on egay for less than 10 bucks.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
        Hey guys. i don't know squat about football. (But I am keeping my man card anyway.).

I wanted to get a Christmas present for a patient who will not be going home soon. He is 15. I know he likes the Jets. I wanted to find something that could be kept in a hospital room. Apparel is out. A hat would work.

So, who is the "man" with the Jets? You know, what name do I look for?

Thanks guys!
        Might be a longshot but you could always try calling the jets corporate office and explain that there is a 15 year old jets fan who is stuck in hospital over Xmas. Might be able to get someone from the team to call him and wish him a merry Xmas etc. just a suggestion.
        1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

Originally posted by nl328i View Post
          Might be a longshot but you could always try calling the jets corporate office and explain that there is a 15 year old jets fan who is stuck in hospital over Xmas. Might be able to get someone from the team to call him and wish him a merry Xmas etc. just a suggestion.
          You nailed it! Email sent. Thanks man! Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X