No alum ever was employed in GA?

I give up. You're right.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Do what? Why you being a smart ass?

Comment

Originally posted by blizake500 View Post
        What's the best way to find an intern?
        I was able to set one up through my school. They offered a "make your own internship" type class, which counted for credits and I had to write a few papers and read a few books and basically work in the field for the summer. I say in the field, it was a credit union, but you get my drift. Anyways, I happened to time it perfectly as the credit union had just got a new CEO and he liked my go getter ways. It's been 4 years since I graduated and I'm a VP now. So like everyone else is saying: network, network, network. Get your name out there (sales is a good way to start) build up connections.
        Instagram
        sigpic
        Current: 99 M3
        Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Ok thanks! I will look into an intern.

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
            I was able to set one up through my school.

They offered a "make your own internship" type class, which counted for credits and I had to write a few papers and read a few books and basically work in the field for the summer. I say in the field, it was a credit union, but you get my drift. Anyways, I happened to time it perfectly as the credit union had just got a new CEO and he liked my go getter ways. It's been 4 years since I graduated and I'm a VP now. So like everyone else is saying: network, network, network. Get your name out there (sales is a good way to start) build up connections.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

^ sup?
              Instagram
              sigpic
              Current: 99 M3
              Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Working...
              X