Anyone in Europe wanna do me a favor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Europe wanna do me a favor?

I'm not sure what the junkyard scene is like in Europe, but I am currently driving a 1999 Audi A4, and would love to get some Clear Euro headlights. If anyone came across a pair and wanted to make some extra cash I'd gladly compensate you for your time and effort!

let me do your wife in the europe?
    Instagram
    sigpic
    Current: 99 M3
    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

some of these?
      Originally posted by kendogg
      Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
      OG RACECAR

Comment

Originally posted by M42Power View Post
        some of these?

Yes sir!

Comment

You done the timing belt yet?
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            You done the timing belt yet?
            Have receipts for it being done ~10k miles ago. Are you familiar with these cars? Audi community is absolute shit compared to e30s.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
              Audi is absolute shit compared to e30s.
              THARIFIXEDIT

Sorry, Hooniverse podcast was bashing Audi pretty hard today.

Comment

Originally posted by Navarone View Post
                THARIFIXEDIT

Sorry, Hooniverse podcast was bashing Audi pretty hard today.
                LOL :devil:

I was reading on the E90 forum how most warranty companies wont offer coverage for Audi's then yesterday traffic was stopped because of a broken Audi TT in the middle of the road

not to mention the 90/10 weight distribution and being overpriced Volkswagens
                1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

But you can NEVER talk a audi guy out of audi

never seen someone I want to know get out of a slammed audi...but bitches do love them

Comment

I dunno - Audi's hot wagons are badass. I'd do silly things for an RS2 Avant.
                    diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by word is bond View Post
                      I dunno - Audi's hot wagons are badass. I'd do silly things for an RS2 Avant.
                      I do have a soft spot for 5 cyl Audi's and the RS2 is an insane car
                      1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                      2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                      2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                        Yes sir!
                        I'll keep a look out for them when i go go the junkyard next time but i can't promise anything, they usually are in bad shape and if they are in a good shape they get vultured pretty fast around here.

By the way, i must ask you how is it living with a b5 a4? I've been passively looking at tdi wagons in the classifieds. I think they could make a good fuel efficient cheap dd, but i'm kinda scared about the maintenance and the handling. Do they feel massively nose heavy and understeer all over the place?
                        Originally posted by kendogg
                        Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                        OG RACECAR

Comment

My s4 handles pretty well, its no e30 but it isn't a super sloppy pig like many would like to claim. I'd imaging the 1.8 would be a little bit more nimble though.

Now, the only issue I have with Audi is the nickle and diming. My s4 has been reliable for 10,000 miles in 4 months, now up to 135k. That said, the car was very well maintained, and I already have a small list of things I need to do that have failed since I purchased it.

Already fixed: O2 sensor
                          Diverter valves

Need repair: RF outer CV boot
                          Air bag light has come on

All that said, the car hasn't let me down. The 1.8t is definitely the more reliable motor, and it is just that IMO. My friend has a mkiv Jetta 1.8t with 240k on the original engine.
                          No E30 Club
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Also, as previously stated, my Audi isn't going anywhere. I would be hard pressed to find a nicer 15 year old car with the same luxury/performance ratio and under 10grand.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by M42Power View Post
                              I'll keep a look out for them when i go go the junkyard next time but i can't promise anything, they usually are in bad shape and if they are in a good shape they get vultured pretty fast around here.

By the way, i must ask you how is it living with a b5 a4? I've been passively looking at tdi wagons in the classifieds. I think they could make a good fuel efficient cheap dd, but i'm kinda scared about the maintenance and the handling. Do they feel massively nose heavy and understeer all over the place?
                              I have to say with the e30 being the only other car I've DDed it was a bit of a shock going to an a4. They are definitely much more modern feeling. You don't feel as close to the road, but I love the suspension and handling on mine. I've got the 2.8 quattro so no understeer, and it's been great to me in the snow; I've been taking it around some snowy fields lately. If I could get a tdi wagon I'd do it in a heartbeat, near impossible to find around me, if they even made b5 TDIs in America at all.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              My s4 handles pretty well, its no e30 but it isn't a super sloppy pig like many would like to claim. I'd imaging the 1.8 would be a little bit more nimble though.

Now, the only issue I have with Audi is the nickle and diming. My s4 has been reliable for 10,000 miles in 4 months, now up to 135k. That said, the car was very well maintained, and I already have a small list of things I need to do that have failed since I purchased it.

Already fixed: O2 sensor
                              Diverter valves

Need repair: RF outer CV boot
                              Air bag light has come on

All that said, the car hasn't let me down. The 1.8t is definitely the more reliable motor, and it is just that IMO. My friend has a mkiv Jetta 1.8t with 240k on the original engine.

Mine is throwing codes for needing a new 02 sensor on bank five, but it is driving fine and 02 sensors are rather spendy. I saw some s4 seats on CL I wanted to get but someone snagged them before me. I was shocked because they were in perfect shape and sport seats, only asking $150. Way cheaper than e30 seats.

Comment

Working...
                              X