Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is kinda disappointed with the new season of House of Cards? **SPOILERS**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is kinda disappointed with the new season of House of Cards? **SPOILERS**

Just finished season 3 of HoC... not sure what I think about the direction they're taking with the show now. I mean, sure, there was good drama and decent bombs dropped... like, for a minute, I really thought Doug was gonna let that hooker go. There were enough betrayals to give George RR Martin a run for his money. But... to end the season with a cliff hangar? With Claire "leaving" Frank?

Almost seems like the writers/producers are only extending the story because HoC is popular and was probably making netflix alot of money, not because the third/fourth season were originally planned.

I mean, really the show could've ended on season 2 and it would've been a GREAT end to the series. Kevin Spacey had just finished fucking over everyone who was in his way and "dem feelz" everyone got when he rapped his ring on the presidential desk after taking office. He was the bad guy everyone loved to love... the writers did a fantastic job of making this happen.

I'm just super down since it looks like season four is gonna be filled with carnage and loss, all George RR Martin style. Even IF things turn out for Kevin Spacey in the end, I don't see how they're gonna squeeze in the same magic from the first two seasons to get the same amount of "victory feel".

ugh it's 2am and i'm tired, edits in the morning, until then pardon me if this has been gibberish

but if not please do express thougths
Working...
X