Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post

Baja Designs LP9 light?

How are they, I thought about mount a set on my diving boards when driving across country.
    He has the BD LP6's up front ( You can tell by the number of little round circles in the overall light).

They are PHENOMENAL when it comes to light output.

Just pricey as all hell is the problem.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

When I posted it I thought about you explicitly. Stumbling across it and commenting about it. Lol

It's probably priced too high, but I am in no rush. I'll see what happens over time.
      Haha. With your truck in the background it's pretty obvious.

Gotcha, so just don't need a long term project right now?

It's a cool package for someone who wants a killer M3.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post

Haha. With your truck in the background it's pretty obvious.

Gotcha, so just don't need a long term project right now?

It's a cool package for someone who wants a killer M3.
        Haha, yeah, one of the more recent photos I have.

I don't. All of my funds are switching to paying off two mortgages that I have. I want to hit the road debt free, entirely. I'm pretty over the idea of working, so I am going to buckle down and pay off these rentals over the course of the next two and a half years and just be done with having to worry about working to pay for the truck adventure.

Also, my brother, whose garage the car is in, will also be moving out of the country in 3-4 years time. That was just another consideration that had me toss it out there.

If I can find someone like me to push it forward, that would be ideal.

If nobody buys it, I'll take a deeper look into storing it long term, so that I can come back to it whenever the adventure ends.

But the adventure very well my last 20+ years. The world is huge, seriously massive. That's a long time for the M3 to simply sit in some climate controlled storage shed, waiting for a day that may never arrive!

Comment

Haha, yeah, one of the more recent photos I have.

I don't. All of my funds are switching to paying off two mortgages that I have. I want to hit the road debt free, entirely. I'm pretty over the idea of working, so I am going to buckle down and pay off these rentals over the course of the next two and a half years and just be done with having to worry about working to pay for the truck adventure.

Also, my brother, whose garage the car is in, will also be moving out of the country in 3-4 years time. That was just another consideration that had me toss it out there.

If I can find someone like me to push it forward, that would be ideal.

If nobody buys it, I'll take a deeper look into storing it long term, so that I can come back to it whenever the adventure ends.

But the adventure very well my last 20+ years. The world is huge, seriously massive. That's a long time for the M3 to simply sit in some climate controlled storage shed, waiting for a day that may never arrive!
          Sounds like you've got a plan. I can completely get behind the travel and see the world plan. Hoping you get some bites on the M3, I think you will, it's a good ad and you give options.

Comment

hey guys, if you know anyone looking for a good clean 80 series, let me know I am getting ready to put mine up for sale here shortly looking for 20k roughly 235k miles, not locked, well built and maintained needs a few things but 100% rust free 96 LX. Not really wanting to sell but getting to a point right with a life change and the cash out of it might be better used elsewhere.

Untitled by mrsleeve, on Flickr
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

GLWS Sleeve. Looks clean as hell from the picture.

Comment

You won't have any problem getting that or more. I'd do a really good listing with pictures from every angle, including underneath on craigslist in major cities surrounding you, along with ih8mud. I'd even start at 30k honestly if it's as clean underneath, then slowly work down to 25k then 20k. The LC market is cooling some, but it's still pretty high. And 80 series are very coveted still.

I wish I could snag it, my 80 series rolling chassis I let go of for nothing years ago has me feeling like it left an 80 series hole of unfinished business... but I don't have the space for more projects.

Comment

Since I've moved back to ATL I've been feeling terrible that the FJ has been parked. In all honesty I've been considering selling it already.

It's far too hot to do any kind of camping or outdoor related activities. I'm missing Colorado big time.

DSC_1426 by Anthony Gomez, on Flickr
                  I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
                    Since I've moved back to ATL I've been feeling terrible that the FJ has been parked. In all honesty I've been considering selling it already.

It's far too hot to do any kind of camping or outdoor related activities. I'm missing Colorado big time.

DSC_1426 by Anthony Gomez, on Flickr
                    We're missing you too

In other news, took the truck out to northern NM, might be my favorite area in the US.

DSC03815 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Were you traveling along the NMBDR? Or just more random back roads?

I'll be traveling out there next year.

Comment

Were you traveling along the NMBDR? Or just more random back roads?

I'll be traveling out there next year.
                        There was a spot along Rio Chama that I've been wanting to hit for years so I finally went there and it was rad. The trip was mostly to drive down to Las Cruces to hang out with some college friends for the weekend. Stopped by Lake Heron on the way back, was hoping to spend a couple days on the lake but the water level is pretty low and the first night I got hit by a gnarly thunderstorm that nearly ripped the awning off my truck...

Overall, northern NM is fucking awesome. Currently planning to move down there and explore more.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Added an LPG furnace to the house. It is beautiful.

Fireplace! by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Fireplace! by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Less than one month until my ten day trip to The Maze in Canyonlands NP. Traveling with two other 3rd gens, both with GFC's on DCSB. The photos should be pretty good!

Comment

9 days in The Maze of Canyonlands NP. Thoroughly worked the truck, fully loaded.

No complaints. No problems. Happy.

LM - Day 2 - 28 by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

LM - Day 2 - 40 by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

LM - Day 3 - 03 by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

LM - Day 5 - 07 by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

LM - Day 6 - 05 by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

LM - Day 8 - 09 by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Comment

I will play.

91 fj80 3x locked on 37s
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	gzWg2il.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	10075534 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220501-151237_Instagram.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	10075535 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220110-183207_Instagram.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	10075537
                              Attached Files
                              1993 325iC
                              1998 M3
                              1987 535iS

Comment

when i deployed to standing rock i rented a land cruiser and drove from california to north dakota in the middle of an arctic snap; as soon as i got to idaho the blizzards started and after that through montana and north dakota i saw american SUVs spun off the side of the road waiting for a tow but that truck refused to stop

on the way back i drove through wyoming and colorado and the winds were hairy like ron jeremy, i was actually a little scared, saw a few semis overturned on the freeways, but the cruiser said "f*ck this we're going home"

on a vacation once i rented a 4-runner and went to the high desert in socal and might have scared my girlfriend a bit treating desert trails like rally stages

BMW builds for driving experience; Toyota builds for mobility, reliability, and survivability, which is why this IG exists: https://www.instagram.com/toyotasofwar/?hl=en
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X