PV My Friends Star Wars Fan Film: The Kenobi Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PV My Friends Star Wars Fan Film: The Kenobi Chronicles

I know there have to be some Star Wars fans here. I just wanted to share my good friends first Star Wars fan film. The idea is to cover the story of Ben after the fall of the Jedi. He is still working on getting some special effetcs worked in to the project so the finished short film will be a bit more polished.
    This is a dream of his, and so fare I think it is working out well for him and the other guys working on it. I got to help a bit here and there with some props and so on.
    check it out, maybe share it a bit, and most of all enjoy :)
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

This is cool. The trailer looks good. If they can develop some more material, they should totally do an indiegogo campaign. Hell, I'd contribute.
    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Yeah right now its a lot of out of pocket and donated time. Im not sure why he didnt try crowd funding to begin with.
      I think the end result will be great. I know he has more ideas to work on, if this one works out.
      I will update when more material comes out.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
      X