Lets all go to the BMW Museum in Munich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets all go to the BMW Museum in Munich

I would like to finally visit the Holy Shrine of BMW this year and I got thinking why do it alone?
    My initial idea was to make a video about all the stuff you can see, but then I realized I'll have so much gear with me, I can go ahead and stream the whole thing.

So I've been laying down a plan of how to live stream the whole experience to those who have not had the chance to see it themselves. I have pretty much all the gear, except for some bits and pieces, still looking at internet connection options but basically the basic idea is:
    - GoPro 4 with motorized stabilizer @1080p (no wobbling and weird shots as if it was on my chest)
    - Wireless HDMI downlink to my laptop (the stabilizer can be mounted on a 3 foot pole to get really interesting views, can't have wires)
    - Youtube live stream @1080p - view it anywhere, including Smart TVs/Apple TV
    - Entrance to exit live stream, no hurry, from approx. 2pm CET (8am Eastern)
    - Make a video edit of the whole visit for anyone to download

Would there be interest in this idea? Would you be willing to donate some money for the extras I need to make this happen?
    Any ideas and questions are welcome!

Can you get a live stream of the hordes of disinterested gymnasium students clogging up the place on a field trip?

Comment

I'm going in late June/early July.

Going to be making a road trip through Northern/Southern Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, and Spain. Then flying to the Middle East for a week maybe.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

The museum is awesome. Just thought I'd let you know.

Comment

Working...
        X