Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rFactor2 League Series: 1989 M3 DTM

VOR Summer Sprints

Schedule: Will be every Monday.Qualifying begins at 8:00pm CDT.
    Cars: 1989 M3 DTM
    Format: 1x 75-minute Races
    Parc fermé: NO
    Standing Start Start w/Formation Lap
    Weather: YES
    Rejoin: Yes - All Sessions

Got rFactor 2 and looking for a place to race?

Head on over to VOR and create an account for series discussion and signup threads.
    New members must read the following to be allowed access to the private section.

Race 1 Mills Metro Park 4/20/2015
    Race 2 Sebring Club 4/27/2015
    Race 3 Symmons Plains 5/4/2015
    Race 4 Zolder 5/11/2015
    Race 5 Autodromo di Mores 5/18/2015
    Break Week 5/25/2015
    Race 6 Zandvoort 6/1/2015
    Race 7 Laguna Seca 6/8/2015
    Race 8 Oran Park 6/15/2015
    Race 9 Barbagallo 6/22/2015
    Race 10 Knockhill 6/29/2015
    Break Week 7/6/2015
    Race 11 Bathurst 7/13/2015

Last edited by GAbOS; 06-12-2015, 09:13 PM.

I didn't realize RF2 had an E30 M3. I've been looking around for a league that does some DTM racing in Assetto Corsa now that the 190E is out. May have to take a look at RF2 now.
    75' M42 Powered 2002
    AW 318is

Comment

There are a set of cars that have been converted from Touring Car Legends (with rights) and VOR yanked just these out for this series.

This mod prefers you to lift/blip on all shifts and clutch is best. Big grins!

Comment

Originally posted by MX339 View Post
        I didn't realize RF2 had an E30 M3. I've been looking around for a league that does some DTM racing in Assetto Corsa now that the 190E is out. May have to take a look at RF2 now.
        Ooh I so wanna do some DTM racing on AC!! Lemme know if you find a good league.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Net code for AC is such crap unfortunately. It's a neat platform but I am finding more joy in Race Room and Game Stock Car than AC. None of these titles have weather or the back end support for online league racing like rFactor 2 does though with the exception of Game Stock Car which is heavily based on rfactor 1.

Comment

Very true, the only reason I really try to stick with AC is the laser scanned tracks (especially the Ring) and the fact that the physics are definitely superior to R3E, but the online experience is just so lacking. I do have a hell of a lot of fun blasting around with the AI in R3E's '92 DTM pack even though the realism may be a bit lacking. The immersion is incredible otherwise.

I've messed about a little bit with rFactor 1 but I had a pretty hard time setting up steering ratios and FF. I need to at least try the rF2 demo as I've heard the FF in rF2 is incredible. My main issue is that I've always been such a graphics snob, and I didn't feel like rF1's driving experience made up for the outdated graphics. I had a hard time finding tracks that I enjoyed too. The DRM mod hasn't been ported to rF2 yet, has it?
            75' M42 Powered 2002
            AW 318is

Comment

I have not seen DRM for rf2 yet. Here's a full list of what is available from the Touring Car Revival pack that I got the M3 from.

Models Include:
              BMW-M3 M3EVO
              BMW-635
              Ford rs500 Sierra and Cosworth
              Holden VK/VL/TWR-VL Commodore
              Nissan r31 GTR Skyline
              Rover Vitesse
              Volvo 242 Turbo

Hundreds of cars from multiple series include
              ATCC 85-91,
              BTCC 86-90,
              ETCC 86-88,
              WTCC 87,
              DTM 87-90,
              &
              BATHURST 1000, 84-90

Comment

Race night!

Live timing and scoring.

Comment

Forgive my poor recording skills but this is an epic battle I had with a good friend of mine in last nights race.

Last edited by GAbOS; 04-21-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

This thing, still a thing? Just picked up a new PC and Rfactor, iRacing, and AC. Want to race with my R3V Brethren!
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Yes! We are half way through this season, but there will always be racing at VOR. :)

Comment

Nice! You guys should keep this thread updated, or at least the thread on VOR. Would love to see the standings and even specate sometime!
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

The standings are current and up to date at the top of all VOR pages under the tab "Standings". All results and replays can be found under the tab "Schedule & Results".

Comment

A side note also: Only members that have registered on the forums and have submitted their forms to race officially can see the actual race threads and posts containing downloads for point races at VOR.

Comment

Locking up the tires is a lot cheaper in a simulator hehe

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Working...
                              X