No announcement yet.

The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont blow your load for battlefront yet, wait at least a week after release before you make a decision. I dont trust EA/Dice anymore.

Fallout 4 is realllllly tempting though, but im also waiting. No preorders as they say, dumb business model in the first place, paying for a product that you dont know if it will be finished, be as they say it is, or otherwise.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Dark souls 3 will be on PC more then likely. So no need for that xbone still.

Also yeah, I quite nearly bought a PS4/Xbone for destiny, then saw how much of a piece of overhyped garbage it came out as and was glad i waited.
      already confirmed that it's coming to PC... however, from software has a terrible track record with PC games. way buggy and shit.

for instance, one of the major bugs in DS2 was how weapon durability degradation was calculated by how many frames the weapon was used for (at the standard console 30 FPS). DS2 was released on PC later at 60 FPS, but the devs didn't bother adjusting the weapon degradation calculations, causing 2x weapon wear... i hear this made people have a hard time with keeping their weapons from breaking during boss fights. no bueno

i'm more OK with preordering console games than the BS steam alpha/beta/whatever pre-release games. with the preordered games (it's my understanding) you can at least wait until some reviews come out, then cancel your order. there's also the guarantee that they'll at least finish the game. before the new steam refund policy came around though, you were pretty much stuck with the garbage that you bought; even now you have no idea as to whether if the devs will just up and decide not to continue developing the game or not

Comment

Any PS4 owners here? Lookin for some guys to play with.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Dont blow your load for battlefront yet, wait at least a week after release before you make a decision. I dont trust EA/Dice anymore.

Fallout 4 is realllllly tempting though, but im also waiting. No preorders as they say, dumb business model in the first place, paying for a product that you dont know if it will be finished, be as they say it is, or otherwise.

for sure but TBH i dont expect any devs to have a perfect release anymore, EA sucks at it, never have the server capacity for it, ubisoft just releases buggy games that take a month to fix, and activision if it isint a WoW or Starcraft game has the same ubisoft problem, and bethesda games are just so complex with too many variables that you cant really expect a perfect game on release. so i will enjoy them flaws and all unless they are just terrible games that are broken like if battlefront has a microtransaction system, or something crazy like that.

Comment

On the topic of Pre orders.. Lol

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

So who has GTA on PC? My buddy and I need a couple more people to do heists with. Randoms suck.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I do, Randoms super suck
                willschnitz

Comment

Think I'm going to pickup the premium package for BF4. Who wants to to take on the bow challenge with me? I REALLY want to play with that in a game.

Also......Super addicted to the game mode "Gun Master", if you haven't tried it do it. Not only does it make you slow down and play smarter, you level up your weapons like mad.
                  sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                    Think I'm going to pickup the premium package for BF4. Who wants to to take on the bow challenge with me? I REALLY want to play with that in a game.

Also......Super addicted to the game mode "Gun Master", if you haven't tried it do it. Not only does it make you slow down and play smarter, you level up your weapons like mad.
                    IDK if premium is really worth it, unless you get a good deal, it hasn't caused me to pick up bf4 any more then i had before.

Gun master is just a stolen gamemode from older games, but its fun. Liked it better in CSS though.
                    willschnitz

Comment

IDK if premium is really worth it, unless you get a good deal, it hasn't caused me to pick up bf4 any more then i had before.

Gun master is just a stolen gamemode from older games, but its fun. Liked it better in CSS though.
                      Premium is on sale through Origin for $19 right now. I miss a lot of the maps as I have it on console. Plus the server selection sucks if you don't have premium.
                      sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Cs:go anyone?
                        BMW tech
                        Umass Amherst
                        05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                          Kinda... I'm not too good.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

they need a Gwent android game and my life would be +13 points happier...

Comment

if it was $5 cheaper i'd be down

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post

I'll play, now that I fixed my sound. I'm okay at it, don't play enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X