School me on roof racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School me on roof racks

So I was browsing craigslist and saw an ad for some really cheap Thule roof racks, decided what the heck and bought them. For $30 I got 4 cross bars, a fairing , a set of locks, some keys, and a box of random plastic pieces with Thule on them. I don't think the guy knew much about them, but neither do I. I need to get them on a 1999 audi a4 sedan, and have no clue to go about doing so. I believe I need a different "fit kit" but without knowing what model bars I have, how will I know if the "fit kit" i need will work?

Edit: I think I need the fit kit number 1019 if that helps any

All Thule square load bars are the same. You need these feet, according to the fit guide at their website. I'm not sure what else you're looking for.

Comment

Go to Thule's website, punch in what car you have. It will tell you what you need. $30 for a crossbar and fairing is a great deal, the extra stuff is bonus. They seem intimidating but they are pretty simple.
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
        All Thule square load bars are the same. You need these feet, according to the fit guide at their website. I'm not sure what else you're looking for.
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X