Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
    Okay, tried it a little bit! You guys were right; I checked at like 35% and I could start, so I did the tutorial and three more races. I'm level 4 and I already scored the Lotus F1 car and an Audi R18 E-Tron! Woo!

...Also, the first car I bought was a Cortina. Obviously.

I see what you mean about the braking, bumada. It's muuuch more sensitive than Forza 4. I turned off all the assists and set the opponents to "expert" for now, and it's quite challenging. I'm not sure I'll be able to play Forza 4 after learning how this one works! :razz:

I told you its worlds better! Go buy the csl its one of the best cars I've driven in the game so far

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

All I can say is I'm happy the real Cortina isn't nearly as hard to drive as this one

The controls are kinda...odd, but I guess it's part of the learning curve. Also, I'll send you guys friend requests.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

All I can say is I'm happy the real Cortina isn't nearly as hard to drive as this one

The controls are kinda...odd, but I guess it's part of the learning curve. Also, I'll send you guys friend requests.
        I think it's just getting used to the new controller for me. I did the 125 mile Nurburgring endurance race last night and used the 60% credit increase mod. I gained like 400,000 credits.
        1989 325i S50 swapped
        2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

If your talking about the gearing for manual trans go to your controls and flip it that way x is up b is down

my gamer tag i N l K E i dont hate i made it alooooong time ago

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post
            I think it's just getting used to the new controller for me. I did the 125 mile Nurburgring endurance race last night and used the 60% credit increase mod. I gained like 400,000 credits.
            Jeez, that's long! I'm only two series into the main story thing. I'll have to look around for that. I took the time to change the gearing and brake bias on the Cortina and it got much better. Weirdly, moving the bias backwards made things better. Maybe it's because the brakes are so touchy, the fronts would lock up almost instantly.
            Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
            If your talking about the gearing for manual trans go to your controls and flip it that way x is up b is down

my gamer tag i N l K E i dont hate i made it alooooong time ago
            Nah, I think it's just the differences in brake sensitivity and steering input. Still tough for me to anticipate what a car will do in a corner. It's coming though. So it's i N I K E i ?
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Jeez, that's long! I'm only two series into the main story thing. I'll have to look around for that. I took the time to change the gearing and brake bias on the Cortina and it got much better. Weirdly, moving the bias backwards made things better. Maybe it's because the brakes are so touchy, the fronts would lock up almost instantly.

Nah, I think it's just the differences in brake sensitivity and steering input. Still tough for me to anticipate what a car will do in a corner. It's coming though. So it's i N I K E i ?

Yep except the i in nike is actually a lower case L

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

So, I had no idea this thread was here... Like ThatOneEuro, I preordered it and i've gotta say, i've never been so impressed with a game in my life. It consistantly lives up to what I was expecting. I LOVE the addition of online leagues and Endurance racing, and it was incredible to start off with 7,000,000 credits from having games dating back to Forza 3 lol

XBL: Biff Welington
                -Todd

Current: 1991 Diamantschwarz Metallic 318is

Gone: 2004 Flame Red Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by red2.4srt View Post
                  So, I had no idea this thread was here... Like ThatOneEuro, I preordered it and i've gotta say, i've never been so impressed with a game in my life. It consistantly lives up to what I was expecting. I LOVE the addition of online leagues and Endurance racing, and it was incredible to start off with 7,000,000 credits from having games dating back to Forza 3 lol

XBL: Biff Welington

I still havent gotten my credits for playing previous forzas im kinda upset about that cause i dont like playing the campaign to make money i just race

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                    I still havent gotten my credits for playing previous forzas im kinda upset about that cause i dont like playing the campaign to make money i just race
                    Seriously? The moment I logged on after it fully downloaded, it started popping up with thank you's for previous games, being VIP on Forza 4/Horizon/Horizon 2... Then threw money at me. I was like, welllll ok!

Were you on XBL while on the older ones? I don't think it would've recognized mine without my gamer tag? I'd be pissed too, the campaign gets too monotonous... Hardest thing for me is night racing at places like Spa and Le Mans, so damn dark!
                    -Todd

Comment

Originally posted by red2.4srt View Post
                      Seriously? The moment I logged on after it fully downloaded, it started popping up with thank you's for previous games, being VIP on Forza 4/Horizon/Horizon 2... Then threw money at me. I was like, welllll ok!

Were you on XBL while on the older ones? I don't think it would've recognized mine without my gamer tag? I'd be pissed too, the campaign gets too monotonous... Hardest thing for me is night racing at places like Spa and Le Mans, so damn dark!

Oh yea ive had the same xbox live gamer tag for the last 8-9 years

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

This game is beautiful. Being able to swap in other manufacturers motors is great. I need to start building some class cars to play online now that I've earned some credits. The times people can put up are borderline ridiculous. I was doing the rival race with the Lotus open wheel car...impossible to drive without TCS, but some people were putting up crazy times with no assists. I wonder what it's like with an actual wheel.
                        1989 325i S50 swapped
                        2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

We should definitely get some online class racing going, it's a blast, especially when you know someone isn't going to kamikaze the entire field in the first turn...

B, C, and D class is great, not too fast that you get people hammering on each other, but fast enough to be fun.
                          -Todd

Comment

I always did A and S classes in Forza 4. There is always one person that picks a hummer and you know to avoid the first turn at all cost.
                            1989 325i S50 swapped
                            2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

I think my Cortina is a C? So I could do that. I just got an Ur-Quattro that's a B I think and I have like a Fiesta or something for a slower class. Add me and we can set something up!

Comment

WOW, I just did the challenge with the Auto Union and Maserati GP cars and it was really tough. Very tough. Then I attempted the one with the new Lotus GP car and moved on pretty quickly. It appears to be nigh-impossible with all the assists turned off...

Also, I think I have a car for every class from like E to S thanks to the included DLC stuff! Cortina is at E so that gets my first vote! :razz:

Comment

Working...
                                X