Seacoast NH guys - Howd you weather the storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast NH guys - Howd you weather the storm

How bout those thunderstorms today. Golfball sized hail has decimated my hood. Three inches of rain in 20 minutes. Flash flooding, the whole deal. I saw at least 100 cars with busted windows from everything. Hope everyone else is cool, Ive heard rumors of tornados touching down. Its still pouring here, with serious thunder and lightning. Easily the worst thunderstorm Ive ever seen.

Anyone know how much a dent wizard costs? My mint 318is got seriously fucked up with hail dents while I was at work and could do nothing but watch. Yes Im pissed.
    Back to my roots

FUCK! Your car was so mint before! DAMMIT!

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

A dent wiz is going to cost you some $$. Really now that there is going to be a huge demand. Call the insurance company and allow them to fix it for you if you have full coverage. I have seen brand new cars destroyed because of this. Sorry for your luck!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It really sucks but I think I might luck out without it costing to much money. THe trunk lid took the worst of it, and theres like 30 small dents on that, the rest of the car isnt to bad. I doubt its going to be that cheap either way though.

I feel bad for a couple of my coworkers. One chick had a pontiac vibe that had numerous 3" dents over the entire car. Front and rear windshield busted out as well.
        Back to my roots

Comment

I work in boston and I saw the storm inside the shop. I was walking outside looking for the e38 I had to work on and I could see some huge ass lightning bolts. We had no hail though. Good thing I did not take the job at Tulley BMW. Dan, how's your car?
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Working...
          X