No announcement yet.

This is R3V Facebook moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've have koni sa with ie springs for like 15 years still working like they should.
    they don't really get worked out with the soft ies but still.

Comment

Not my conversion.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
      '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
      '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

I love the kids who are looking for charity. Was selling my b20 swapped EF hatch for $1300 a few years ago.

"Will you take $800?"

"No"

"Please man, you'd be helping me out!"

"Well, you'd be helping me out by coming up with the $1300 I want for it."

Then there's the ones who get pissed off and leave voice mail cussing me out because I never got back to them. Yeah, because that's going to convince me to meet up with you in person....
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I never understand that - the ones who start getting mad and start cursing/arguing over what you're selling over text/phone. Like, do you really expect me to meet up with you now after all that lol?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            I love the kids who are looking for charity. Was selling my b20 swapped EF hatch for $1300 a few years ago.

"Will you take $800?"

"No"

Then there's the ones who get pissed off and leave voice mail cussing me out because I never got back to them. Yeah, because that's going to convince me to meet up with you in person....

Is those people that i say yea i will take it. And then have them run all over the place to "meet up" when really I'm at home chilling. Like sorry you just missed me now I'm at such and such place and just keep it going for as long as you can.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
              Is those people that i say yea i will take it. And then have them run all over the place to "meet up" when really I'm at home chilling. Like sorry you just missed me now I'm at such and such place and just keep it going for as long as you can.
              Lawl, that is evil, but also very very funny.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

10/10 best thing ever to do to some broke ass CL time waster
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

If you wanna waste my time i will gladly waste yours and enjoy my self doing it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I'm sad I never thought of that.

But the last few times I've gotten rid/sold large amounts of car stuff. If it wouldn't sell on the forums, I'd give it away or throw it away to avoid dealing with CL idiots.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

You're an evil bastard. And I mean that as a compliment.
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

"Will you take $800?"

"No"

Currently trying to sell my 02 325i for $2000 and some dude messages me asking If he would take $1500 and I just really need to sell the car so I was like sure. THEN this dude says hey I only have $1000 on me right now I can give you $500 Later. I responded with The car isnt going anywhere anytime soon so come up with the extra $500 and then we can make a deal. The guy responds but I need a car now you gonna help me out? I respond Are you gonna help me out and give me $1500? He never responded back lol
                        1986 325es(Possible race car?)
                        1987 325e (the show car)
                        1992 525it (the new daily)

Comment

See! Lol.

Whenever someone tries to haggle the price without even seeing the car, IF it's a price I'm OK with, I tell them that I will sell it for that price, but don't try to talk me down anymore. If they don't show with the cash, they don't get a car.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I wanted to post this in the CL thread. I really REALLY wish I had a screen shot for the original add. He stated in the original 'can't shift gears cause too many chicks in the car' kinda thing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-19-11-11-04[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	7192803
                            Attached Files
                            20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Pic of said car.
                              Attached Files
                              20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

mad waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X