Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two new Cortina videos AND a new Youtube channel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new Cortina videos AND a new Youtube channel!

I've finally gotten around to editing some race footage from this past season, and the first session is an exciting one! It's a qualifying at the tight Waterford Hills circuit near Detroit and it was my most challenging session in the Cortina to date! Lots of countersteer on display!

In addition, I'll be posting all my new videos from now on at our new Michael's Vintage Racing Youtube channel! It already features my first-ever race at Sebring and I have a few more videos to upload there in the coming days ;) Check it out here

Enjoy!

Here's the Sebring video from the new channel:
    Last edited by ELVA164; 02-10-2016, 09:01 AM.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

That's a great video. Poor Cortina gets run over on the long straights and then you real them back in through the corners.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      That's a great video. Poor Cortina gets run over on the long straights and then you real them back in through the corners.
      Thanks! Yeah, the old girl didn't stand a chance on the straights... I enjoyed the seat time though, trying to learn some lines.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
        Thanks! Yeah, the old girl didn't stand a chance on the straights... I enjoyed the seat time though, trying to learn some lines.
        Yes seat time is seat time. I LOL'd on the sebring video you see all these vintage race cars go driving by and then out of no where you see a 1999 Camaro haha

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Hey, thought I'd tell you I just saw an Elva for sale on Bring A Trailer I think.

Comment

Yeah there's been a couple Elva's popping up lately, I think there's 2 currently available on BaT
            Nice vids, I'll sub when I'm off work!
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
              Hey, thought I'd tell you I just saw an Elva for sale on Bring A Trailer I think.
              Luckily for me, I have no money so I can't be tempted!

I did see a MkII Courier for sale somewhere, though...

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                Yeah there's been a couple Elva's popping up lately, I think there's 2 currently available on BaT
                Nice vids, I'll sub when I'm off work!
                Sweet, thanks!

Comment

Aaaaaaaand sub'd!
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

Hmm... Could I get some honest feedback on the audio of my voice on these videos? I've never recorded anything before and I have a sneaking suspicion I should re-record it.

Comment

Always love your vids. Rear camera angle was a nice touch.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                        Always love your vids. Rear camera angle was a nice touch.
                        Thanks for the compliment and the subscription!

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                        Aaaaaaaand sub'd!
                        Thanks to you too! Missed it before.
                        Last edited by ELVA164; 02-12-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X