PRINCE. he dead.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Game, Blouses.

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by monticello
    I hope that the radio stations don't start flooding the airwaves with "Rasberry Beret."
    i heard a lot of "little red corvette"

    Originally posted by Das Delfin
    Today's my birthday too. Definitely put a hamper on the festivities

    "damper"? or are you talking about where you put your dirty clothes?

    Leave a comment:


  • King Mufasa
    replied
    Now I see why Google search is purple with rain "Purple Rain"

    RIP Prince

    Leave a comment:


  • Das Delfin
    replied
    Originally posted by CarsonE30
    (fun?) fact - one of my mom's best friends is a Prince impersonator in Vegas and today is his birthday. He's pretty floored at the moment.
    Today's my birthday too. Definitely put a hamper on the festivities

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    This really bums me out. One of the most underrated musicians of all time. Such a raw live performer. RIP. #purplerainforever

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    One of a kind.

    I am guilty of buying a purple rain CD at 3AM some random day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by monticello
    I hope that the radio stations don't start flooding the airwaves with "Rasberry Beret."
    one of my fave's!

    Leave a comment:


  • CarsonE30
    replied
    (fun?) fact - one of my mom's best friends is a Prince impersonator in Vegas and today is his birthday. He's pretty floored at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by monticello
    I hope that the radio stations don't start flooding the airwaves with "Rasberry Beret."
    Yeah, they did.

    Leave a comment:


  • monticello
    replied
    I hope that the radio stations don't start flooding the airwaves with "Rasberry Beret."

    Leave a comment:


  • J.Rizo
    replied
    its a sad, but perfect, day to wear one of my favorite sweaters.



    p.s.

    computer blue.
    Last edited by J.Rizo; 04-21-2016, 12:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    Apparently this is the year all of the musicians die...

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    let's go crazy!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I just happened to be wearing a purple tie today too... :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    started a topic PRINCE. he dead.

    PRINCE. he dead.

    The hugely acclaimed and influential musician Prince has died at his home in Minnesota, aged 57.
Working...