Baseball Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baseball Thread!

Sitting at Petco Park about to take in the Giants vs the Padres and thought, let's start a baseball thread.

[\Lead balloon]
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Have you seen my baseball?

I am a serious fan of the sport, and love the return of speed and power arms in the game. Not a fan of instant replay. In fact I loathe it. Part of the fun of baseball has always been that its not perfect, (this comming from a lifetime cardinals fan Don Dikenger 82 ws) and calls are missed, which is reflective of life in my opinion.

Oh yeah the dh is just old fashion communism as well!

Comment

Seattle is killing it this year. Loving it.

Comment

Ha Naples! I think we see things eye to eye. I don't like the DH, I don't like instant replay and I like it when teams "keep it real" and plunk each other. I was hoping for MadBum to get plunked yesterday, but it didn't happen.

The sport is just great.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Glad to see some NL no DH love. Talk of removing it is really worrying me. I love watching guys like Kershaw and Bumgarner get really into it.

Comment

Heck yeah! With the DH, Big Sexy would have never smacked that ball off James Shields! The AL should ditch the DH and let new Babe Ruths emerge.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

The DH adds so much more strategy to the game. It makes it as much a chess match as an athletic competition from the 6th on. AL fans just cant seem to wrap thir head around how much it changes and adds to the sport. Plus I hate professional hitters, dont get me started on my opinion of Mike Piazza and his 23% cs rate

Comment

Working...
              X