another E30 deadbeat...R3V army assemble?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Burnsy if I still lived in Alberta I'd totally help you out buddy. Asshats like this bring down the whole community

    Originally posted by BobombETA
    Your user name is relevant to my interests.
    Pretty sure his name is supposed to be Supermans Ocks

    ijs

    Leave a comment:


  • skateimitation
    replied
    Hot sauce pizzas?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mushroom Stew
    replied
    I'd like to see some r3v vigilante justice too!

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by supermansocks95
    We can all send him glitter bombs and dog shit. And a pizza!
    Your user name is relevant to my interests.


    Leave a comment:


  • supermansocks95
    replied
    We can all send him glitter bombs and dog shit. And a pizza!

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    can i fuck his shit up with words? if so, i'll be glad to help you out.

    he sounds like an ass eater.

    just let me know what i can do.

    Leave a comment:


  • UlrichFennec
    replied
    Someone should test drive his car and do Trina Pt.2: Electric Boogaloo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fsnow
    replied
    What a fucking shit faced cock master. The car is pretty clean, I was thinking I should go for a test drive...

    Of course I'm not going to buy shit from him though

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by Reub_e30
    I thought it was $75 when did it become $150? Either way we need to come up with a r3v mafia lol.
    $50 for the ds plus the shipping expenses.

    Leave a comment:


  • CurrusDei
    replied
    Originally posted by Reub_e30
    I thought it was $75 when did it become $150? Either way we need to come up with a r3v mafia lol.
    Exchange rate?

    Leave a comment:


  • Reub_e30
    replied
    I thought it was $75 when did it become $150? Either way we need to come up with a r3v mafia lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    HAAA and have a go-pro hidden somewhere for r3v to see is face!

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Someone should go take it for a test drive (with d-bag in the car), wreck it, and get picked up by a friend on a scooter.

    Tell him he is an idiot for letting people test drive the car, and that you hope he has insurance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    started a topic another E30 deadbeat...R3V army assemble?

    another E30 deadbeat...R3V army assemble?

    long story short...

    I get ripped off from a forum member (nothing huge, $150)

    I see he's selling his car on Kijiji (Canada's Craiglist)

    I fire him off a message saying hey buddy you ripped me off, and owe me money...

    his replies are basically more or less name calling and essentially insults.

    it's so much that I'm out the $150, what peeves me is that this guy got away with theft and is more or less laughing in my face about it.

    check it out...


    and Peter, if you're reading this now as I know you've been banned...shame on you fella.
    Last edited by Mr. Burns; 05-19-2016, 11:00 AM.
Working...