So, I got a flyer in my driveway today...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • QUKBMER
    replied
    When we lived in south Georgia around 1976/1977 it was big in our neighborhood. I didn't know what was going on, i was only in the 3rd grade and my Dad was in the Air Force stationed at Moody AFB at the time. I will say it was a white area in Valdosta that we lived in. Even in my Elementary School it was all white. It didn't hit me untill i was old enough to understand what was going on when we moved to So-Cal in 1978. Yes that shitz is crazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • ajhostetter
    replied
    wow. I forget sometimes that people who think like this still exist.

    Leave a comment:


  • rcsoundn1
    replied
    What in the Fck

    Leave a comment:


  • Restoman
    replied
    I had one of those dropped on my driveway a few years ago. Kittle litter in a bag (for weight) in a baggie with a KKK note. Someone was tossing them a the end of every driveway. What ever. The people are idiots. I'm white as white, but these f-tards are running around like idiots.. face palm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    ^ lol, Nicely done.

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    ...just got a text from the boss man, he says NO basketball...again :(

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    Don't forget to bring a covered dish to the next meeting. It should be a good time! We're gonna have a karaoke machine, 50/50 raffle, and play some 3 on 3 hoops!

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Price shipped to 92648?

    I have a collection of this kind of stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Figures someone from Idaho would be the first to call...
    What you did there.......... I sees it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BECKSTER
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Figures someone from Idaho would be the first to call...
    Gotta test out that nationwide call coverage. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    somebody has to put this here





    Fixed and adding

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Figures someone from Idaho would be the first to call...

    Leave a comment:


  • BECKSTER
    replied
    I called the number, great customer service.
    Last edited by BECKSTER; 05-27-2016, 05:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    somebody has to put this here

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    Originally posted by chadthestampede
    'White Race,' is that like one of those themed 5ks? Maybe you cover yourself in flour or something.
    maybe its a race of alpine wei3 E30s

    Leave a comment:

Working...