So, I got a flyer in my driveway today...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • flyboyx
    replied
    whaaaat the fuuuuk? you gotta be shitting me. looks like some 8th grader did the art.


    well, you are in georgia i guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    'White Race,' is that like one of those themed 5ks? Maybe you cover yourself in flour or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    bahahhahahahahahahahaha

    people actually do that in the US still? They must of picked you off as the racist type

    Leave a comment:


  • Chroma Aberration
    replied
    Tell the police a terrorist organization is soliciting in your neighborhood.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    They mispelled "Ku"

    Leave a comment:


  • lti_57
    replied
    Are you kidding me
    You have no clue
    definitely some miss guided souls.
    Last edited by lti_57; 05-27-2016, 05:23 PM. Reason: add last line

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    started a topic So, I got a flyer in my driveway today...

    So, I got a flyer in my driveway today...

    Anyone know these guys?

Working...