Anyone Here Play TrackMania? (Vid)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Here Play TrackMania? (Vid)...

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

wow like lemmings in the end
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

What's Track Mania ?
      R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Good song, boring video. I thought it was going to be another wanna-be GT4.

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
          What's Track Mania ?
          well put!
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

TrackMania is a videogame, play others online and whatnot, pretty damn fun when you get online and see cool usertracks that are sweet.

TrackMania Nations is free, and fun, ya'll should try it out.

EDIT: That video was AWESOME. Love it.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

BUMP!!!

This game is unreal fun! It's free, and you can build your own tracks etc...

For those of you who haven't played- Imagine a beefed-up ariel atom and perfect physical conditions on tracks with jumps, speed boosts and loops. The game is soooooo fun.

Voted best free game. That is all.

Comment

Its free now!?

Definitely downloading it, my friend bought it and it is so much fun. Gonna DL this when I get home, thanks Kev.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                  Its free now!?

Definitely downloading it, my friend bought it and it is so much fun. Gonna DL this when I get home, thanks Kev.
                  Yeah man, I think I heard my buddy say that the company that made it is coming out w/ a different game, so they've released this one for free to help advertise. Nothing like playing this game on a projector... hint hint. ;)

Comment

i remote desktoped to my computer at home from work to download it :D
                    cant seem to play it over remote desktop though :(

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                      i remote desktoped to my computer at home from work to download it :D
                      cant seem to play it over remote desktop though :(
                      oh bummer... it's not the smallest of games, but at least you've got a nice present for when you get home. haha.

Comment

download.com?

which site did you download it from? im gonna go look now. but a link would be helpfull for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree18is View Post
                          which site did you download it from? im gonna go look now. but a link would be helpfull for everyone else.
                          It's in my above post, but here's the exact link-

Comment

haven't had much of a chance to play it but i tried once when i got home and it crashed my computer... completely turned it off... not even a reboot.... just off

Comment

I downloaded it earlier today, and this game kicks so much ass! thanks for suggesting it, and it being free.

Comment

Working...
                              X