Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ray. thats fucked up

Comment

Does this really suprise anyone? Still sucks as he was funny as hell.
      Back to my roots

Comment

My entry into the 404 page contest is now apparently the official "not found" redirect for YTMND.com. I didn't even find out until a month after the fact...

To be fair, all those animals that he harmed were cyborgs sent by Satan himself.

Comment

Am I the only one that got irritated by this guy?! His efforts and contributions to preservation were great but he ALWAYS had to touch and piss off every animal he came into contact with... I couldnt stand watching him..he was probably trying to swim with the rays and pissed them off just like all the other animals, but this one actually got him... I do feel for his family and little Bob...
          ~Jessica~
          "The liver is Evil, It must be punished!"

Comment

whoa girls use this forum?
            maybe i should watch my language from now on :P

Comment

fuckinshitdamn you should! I would be SO offended! shit... lol

..seriously though... I feel like such a minority on these forums! Where are the rest of the girls at!?!?

;)
              ~Jessica~

Comment

They all left. Just like you're about to do.

RIP Steve Irwin.
                sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Originally posted by E30isGIRL View Post
                  fuckinshitdamn you should! I would be SO offended! shit... lol

..seriously though... I feel like such a minority on these forums! Where are the rest of the girls at!?!?

;)
                  They all get scared away.

Comment

Pretty much. At least you're in the PNW, you'll get to meet most of us perverts in person.

Dammit Tom, put the "PNW E30 Crew" text in your sig and represent.

Comment

ha... oooh you guys sure as hell do not know me yet... it takes quite a fuckin bit to get rid of me... I can take all this man bs in stride ;)
                      ~Jessica~

Comment

Cool. I guess. Interesting, we'll see though, we've heard that argument a few times already :) Stick it out if you want. I have no problems. Everybody seems to do the Z0mG a Gurl!11 thing though:rofl:

Comment

better question... are you hot? i got 10" that says you are. PM pics immediately or ban.
                          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                            Cool. I guess. Interesting, we'll see though, we've heard that argument a few times already :) Stick it out if you want. I have no problems. Everybody seems to do the Z0mG a Gurl!11 thing though:rofl:
                            Cool. I guess. Interesting, we'll see?? I actually came on here from the e30tech board... a few guys said to give this one a try as well, them stating that it had alot of good info on it..I have some issues with the beast that led me to this forum and being my car and my passion... ugh.. wtf am I explaining myself for... dont group me with "the we've heard that already" bs.. my e30 love is the same as yours :)
                            ~Jessica~

Comment

ooh like Im gonna say im hot... pshh...lol... I have 2 pics on the "mug shot" thread
                              ~Jessica~

Comment

Nah, i didnt mean anything by my post, just typed what i thought at the time like hah, lets see. Glad to have you here if you'll stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X