Outdoor Universal 100% Waterproof Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Universal 100% Waterproof Cover

I need a few Outdoor Rain Snow covers can you recommend something under $60-70
    need to store few project cars outside

A friend had nice Vinyl cover but no tags on it

Chris

Griots has some amazing all weather covers...but those are $200+.

Stay far away from these guys: http://www.carcovers.com/

The 'all weather' covers deteriorate after ~6months, leave your car covered in white specs of synthetic fabric and just suck a lot. I honestly think that cover did more harm than good (clear coat damage, seriously). Their warranty is good (free replacements indefinitely), but the product is shit and they won't ever issue a refund.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      Griots has some amazing all weather covers...but those are $200+.

Stay far away from these guys: http://www.carcovers.com/

The 'all weather' covers deteriorate after ~6months, leave your car covered in white specs of synthetic fabric and just suck a lot. I honestly think that cover did more harm than good (clear coat damage, seriously). Their warranty is good (free replacements indefinitely), but the product is shit and they won't ever issue a refund.

Thanks Joe I have good covers for my Good cars and those sit in the Garage

I need 3-4 covers for the project cars that will sit outside for some time mainly I want to protect them from Water Rain and I can justify spending $200 or more

Comment

You could always buy some cheap covers and then just put a big nylon tarp over them and secure with rope, bungee cords, etc.

The tarps are coarse and would scratch the finish by themselves, but not if they're over a semi-decent, even 'generic' cover.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
        Sounds like you need a massage.
        Originally posted by kpeng
        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
        X