District B13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

District B13

This movie is pretty frickin sweet!This frenchman kicks ass. Quite hot also until he bears his skank teeth... Anyways, thought you guys would like the Freerunning sequences ;) Made by the director of Ong Bak and Transporter

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

bahahaa
    ~Jessica~
    "The liver is Evil, It must be punished!"

pretty cool video. Thanks for sharing
    sigpic

Comment

yeah awesome movie, of all places I think i read a review in newsweek, watched it the following night. good old fashioned someone dies every minute.

Comment

I love chicks who love action movies like this one

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
          I love chicks who love action movies like this one
          Same here. Nice vid.
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

so I just watched the Special Features on this mov and apparently this guy in the clip actually invented and put a name to this style of shit... now I can overlook his teeth... Rawr!!!!
            ~Jessica~

Comment

pretty cool, its like a car chase with no cars..
              90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

exxxactly.. hottness
                ~Jessica~

Comment

parkour

pretty badass

too bad im more badass

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

I wish I could do even a fraction of that kind of stuff, but dont we all. haha =P Parkour videos are always cool

Comment

David Belle is the fuckin man. I saw District 13b in theaters...absolutely awesome movie. Parkour is pretty cool.
                      sigpic
                      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

nice clip

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
                          David Belle is the fuckin man. I saw District 13b in theaters...absolutely awesome movie. Parkour is pretty cool.
                          Hell yeah! And he can act too, imagine that... Better than many actors who have studied for it..lol.. everytime I watch one of these sequences of his I think... Hmm, what just took his 2 mins to go from one roof top to the next and to the street would have taken my prob 15 mins of stairs..interesting concept
                          ~Jessica~

Comment

I'm downloading this movie right now. The closest place it came to playing here was Portland, and I'm not driving 3 hours to see a movie. :D

Comment

Nice Josh! You'll like it, Just watch it subtitled and not dubbed. I hate dubbed foreign films anyways but this one did a horrid job of it too... lol besides, you loose a little from the film if you dont hear the emotion etc through the actors voice imo... The cop is pretty bad ass in it too, just not as hot ;) lol
                              ~Jessica~

Comment

Working...
                              X