news action... haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

news action... haha

here is a brave guy hahaha, i bet after the her comments on camera she went negotioating with that guy lol
    sigpic

another one...
    from the comments "a guy on batteries" lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30 View Post
      another one...
      from the comments "a guy on batteries" lol

http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=13922

hahahaha i love the second one. that dude acted quick. looks like those guys were stoners tho. but even so, i wouldnt fuck with that guy
      edit..... about 4 years ago something similar happened to me and i got arrested at the mall for assaulting a security officer.
      i guess when someone fucks with someone you love you just act and dont think. i remember getting seriously laid that night because my wife thought it was so cool i would kick a security gaurds ass for her
      Last edited by blunttech; 09-26-2006, 03:22 PM.
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I dont get the second one, did the guy comp a feel? just hit her by accident? or what.
        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
          I dont get the second one, did the guy comp a feel? just hit her by accident? or what.
          i think he just closelined her for whatever reason. he saw her coming so it wasnt an accident. he got what he deserved

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

OT: hey blunt, im trying to find a place to store my m3 over winter, you got any hookups or know of a good place that I can put it? Pretty much a guy with a barn or and old lady that has a garage and no car would work fine.
            Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

man i really dont. id love to be able to store my e30 on its trailer and free up more space at home to make it easier to complete my 02. if you hear of something like a nice double garage thats dry and clean id go half on it with you. ill keep my eyes open too

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X