Its almost here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its almost here

Taken 9 24 in Loveland pass Colorado......
    Attached Files
    Back to my roots

i want snow...

Comment

:D
      Originally posted by nkell09 View Post
      i want snow...
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Tell me about it. I just dropped 130 bucks on some Oakley Wisdoms with the fire iridium lens. The only thing I care about more than my e30 is riding. Hence blowing 130 bucks on a set of goggles when I already have a perfectly fine set.
        Back to my roots

Comment

I've also been waiting patiently....or impatiently.........

Comment

Damn you, Fielding...

I've been jonsing like a motherfucker for it to start snowing again. All I want is to get my board down from in the garage and go ride until I can't stand.

Comment

Winter '06-'07 for the win.... I sense plenty of snow and lot's of excellent storms this winter. Anyone on the east coast, we should plan a meet in MA, NH or VT or something and hit the slopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                Damn you, Fielding...

I've been jonsing like a motherfucker for it to start snowing again. All I want is to get my board down from in the garage and go ride until I can't stand.

So why dont you;)

Timberline has the lifts running. The Wasatch have had some decent snow for about a week now. Man if I was out where you are Id be hiking for some turns.
                Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by granoladude View Post
                  Winter '06-'07 for the win.... I sense plenty of snow and lot's of excellent storms this winter. Anyone on the east coast, we should plan a meet in MA, NH or VT or something and hit the slopes.

Ill have a seasons pass to Sunapee, Gunstock, Cannon, Whiteface and Gore this year. Im definately in and would pay for a day somewhere esle if one of those isnt your fancy.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

hell fucking yeah.

Comment

you guys are out of your respective tree's. It was 80 degrees today in L.A. FUcking awesome. I have never even seen snow in person and dont care to. Wet and cold isnt my idea of awesome. Now hot and wet and wearing shorts watching the mami's also wear minimal clothing is the way I go. Just my opinion, though. I know every had their preferences.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

You like bikini clad women. I like women who can rip on snow, then look good in a bikini in the hot tub later that day.
                        Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                          you guys are out of your respective tree's. It was 80 degrees today in L.A. FUcking awesome. I have never even seen snow in person and dont care to. Wet and cold isnt my idea of awesome. Now hot and wet and wearing shorts watching the mami's also wear minimal clothing is the way I go. Just my opinion, though. I know every had their preferences.

Mariano
                          snowbunnies....that is all...

Comment

you guys are out of your respective tree's.

Wet and cold isnt my idea of awesome. Now hot and wet and wearing shorts watching the mami's also wear minimal clothing is the way I go. Just my opinion, though. I know every had their preferences.
                            Indeed!
                            Current Cars
                            2014 M235i
                            2009 R56 Cooper S
                            1998 M3
                            1997 M3

Comment

Mariano
                              Thats what im sayin bro , here in South Carolina it never snows and when i lived in Cali it snowed once back in '77
                              it freak snowed in the Santa Clara valley and also i think in Santa Cruz but i aggree snow sucks!!!!
                              :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                              X