X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is some cool ish!!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

holy crap. YUGOs you youngsters won't remember these fine pieces of equipment.
      wasn't the slogan a car for under 6000 dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post

Ya and they had a marketing ploy of the "package deal" buy two and its even less...
        https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

My uncle used to have one when he was back in montenegro lol, ironically he got a 318is immediately after.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

I <3 the Mini Lancia Delta Integrale replica, even it's stick-on hood vent is cool.
            -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

1974 Rolls Royce dragster with a 9.6 Liter Chevy V8.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

Anyone know more about this?
                1988 325i Vert
                1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

what do you need to know, 944 porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
                    Anyone know more about this?
                    Yea, I was big on 944's back in the day. I believe this 944 has a kit by a Strosek.
                    tasty

Comment

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Yup, it's real and it's for sale too...http://classifieds.castanet.net/show.../1174339/cat/5

BMW 318I, smooth running and fast as hell! needs new alternator, but I dont have the time to fix it... but if I do, the price will go up to proper value.
                          it has a few mods, and custom bodywork. no rust, and brand new paint. interior is rough, needs new seats, and new ignition casing. minor oil leak that can be fixed with a $30 part. giant spoiler which I might remove and sell seperately, unless you ask nicely. standard. 308kms. this car looks deadly and runs the same, I would love to keep it, but need the space in my garage for a new project car. my loss is your gain, she just needs some loving to get back to full potential... $1000 obo

Comment

Wing

Originally posted by Eecen View Post

LOL... the wings a nice touch

Comment

Edited in all fairness for boob material - http://www.stevecarter.com/ac9b.jpg

Edited in all fairness for boob material - http://www.stevecarter.com/5_25_10_07_5_17_09.jpg

Last edited by Fusion; 12-03-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

what...the...fuck

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X