No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not really bitchin about it, it was what it is. This happened near my work downtown, and if I do get towed its more towards my area. AAA has different contractors and the ones near my home have better equipment, and the drivers generally do know how to handle it without a problem. Alas, I understood that the down town tow contractors for AAA are ill prepared and generally don't care. It was painful to see, but it's okay. :) insurance for insurance, gets it repainted.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
    Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
    I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
        thats nuts! The I live in the ocean all summer long, but there is still something about not knowing whats under you and being in very deep water that freaks me out a little. Especially if im swimming alone.
        There were 25 or so of us. We really had nothing better to do at the time. It is a little on the scary side, but then so is being 95 feet above the deck, in the dark on the highest yard arm (It was a Barquentine, square rigged on the formast) and having to step from a semi firm cable out onto a swigging rope with nothing but water below you. Oh yeah, you can't see the rope that is flapping around in the wind either.

This was the ship.

It was one heck of an adventure.

Will
        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Yeah, crappy iPhone 3GS pics, but it's a c-17 cockpit on the approach into Bagram AB Afghanistan at 0-dark-30.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            Fuck that picture. Pictures of wreckage at the bottom of the ocean scare the SHIT out of me.

No idea why, can't explain it, but they always have. I don't even like BEING in deep water.
            I'm the same way, I hate deep dark water. I always imagine there's shit like that under me.

Comment

& rotors FTW

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Jailhouse Dog Dupree
                -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

[ATTACH]51956[/ATTACH]

Comment

^thats awesome!

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                    Sounds like you need a massage.
                    Originally posted by kpeng
                    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
                      [ATTACH]51956[/ATTACH]
                      That is one heck of a picture. I bet the guy sailboarding didn't even notice the blue whale there.

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                          That is one heck of a picture. I bet the guy sailboarding didn't even notice the blue whale there.

Will
                          Not a Blue (too wide for length), flukes don't look like a Humpback, methinks Right Whale.

Comment

go to user settings and make it display 40 posts per page then TRY
                            and load page 319. Firefox crashes before it loads. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              go to user settings and make it display 40 posts per page then TRY
                              and load page 319. Firefox crashes before it loads. lol
                              No problems here.
                              Both firefox, and chrome.

EDIT: Firefox used to on that page. But doesn't anymore.
                              Last edited by TurboJake; 02-03-2012, 09:56 PM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Troll TV thief? Can someone explain that pic for me in post 16503.

Comment

Working...
                                X