This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
      Françoise Hardy - yummy!

Françoise
      with Mike Parkes

Françoise with Jack Brabham

Comment

Whenever I look at her all I can think of is "I don smoke. I don drink."
        sigpic
        -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

lawl, i thought it was olivia wilde for a sec

Comment

Found this while searching for PS actions
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

*fixed

R.H.D
              M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post

*fixed
                fucking tear jerker
                2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                (Daily Driver)
                Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                KW V2 Coilovers
                VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

but did you really have to quote it my dude

like reallly?

cmon
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

^wrd.

Also, why the Yamaha sticker on the lotus?
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

ok thats it, deltron, you are GAY. you own a pink fucking miata? you do the cat daddy? you wear pink? all at the same time? i'm quite frankly surprised there isn't a pink dildo in your ass, or atleast i hope not.

seriously, you must love it when people call you a fag or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                        ^wrd.

Also, why the Yamaha sticker on the lotus?
                        Yamaha designed the 2ZZ-GEs VVTIL motor "built by Toyota"
                        Sold to Lotus..

Toyota commissioned Yamaha to design the 2ZZ-GE based on Toyota's ZZ block and the engine is similar to a typical street bike engine, in that it utilizes a nearly square stroke ratio allowing for high-RPM operation and producing a power peak near the top of the RPM range. The high-output cam profile is not activated until approximately 6,200 rpm and will not engage until the engine has reached at least 60° celsius (140° fahrenheit). The Toyota PCM electronically limits RPM to about 8200 RPM via fuel and/or spark cut. The "lift" engagement and the engine redline vary by application. Lotus 2ZZ-GEs are rev limited to 8500 RPM, for example, whereas Celicas were rev limited to 7900 to 8200 RPM in North America, depending on the model year. The first Japanese versions were rev limited to 8600 rpm with a peak of 190 hp. Consequently, it is impossible to "over-rev" the engine with the throttle alone; a downshift from a higher gear must be involved. A typical "over-rev" can damage the oil pump, commonly disintegrating the lobe ring, resulting in damage similar to the picture at right. The oil pump is the Achilles heel of the 2ZZ, though incidents are rare and usually occur due to fault of the driver. Even the briefest period of oil starvation is usually fatal to this engine design.
                        Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 02-15-2012, 07:35 PM.
                        https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
                          ok thats it, deltron, you are GAY. you own a pink fucking miata? you do the cat daddy? you wear pink? all at the same time? i'm quite frankly surprised there isn't a pink dildo in your ass, or atleast i hope not.

>implying i am white

YAMAHA AMI
                          "This car was released 600 limited from YAMAHA in Japan. this is based on DAIHATSU OPTI..
                          all outside body panels are FRP. body frame has been strengthened by roll cage."

Comment

i dunno if trollface is totally played out or what but they didn't make that any more entertaining of a read.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post

Why you mad though?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                                Why you mad though?
                                Deltron broke his heart on Valentine's Day...I'd be upset too...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X