No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more than likely an old school Prototype> F1 either way its "one hell of a go kart"

Drivers seat is off center
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

My guess is something Can-Am(or the like) more than an f1 car...

My guess is a McLaren M8B. Can anybody confirm?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post

You sir are either an insanely good guesser or know way too much about cars of that era...

Comment

Yes! Well I knew it looked to be a Chevy v8(The dfv's fords used around that time are incredibly distinct looking), and then the side tanks and steering wheel gave it away.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post

Ah, so close! It is a Can-Am car...a McLaren M8E! Have some more pictures, as well as a little bit of info about this magnificent beast.

...This 1971 M8E, #80-04 was one of a dozen customer cars built, with this specific car originally raced by Vic Elford for Roy Woods racing in the 1971 Can-Am series. With a few podium finishes, It finished 9th overall...

...#04 is powered by an all aluminium 496 Chevy Lucas timed fuel injection, Weaver Brothers dry sump. Steel crankshaft, Vertex magneto. Plumbing is Aeroquip. The engine builder was expert: Sherman Pick. The monster has been dyno’d and the exact amounts are none of your business.. But the number might start around an eight and ends with some zero's;)...

...Getting the power to the ground is the original Hewland LG500, Completely rebuilt, 4 speed with reverse, limited slip differential. Stopping her is 12 inch diameter rotors, with Lockheed magnesium alloy callipers front and rear. Her chassis in an original Aluminium monocoque with steel bulkheads. She has a Wheelbase- 95", Front track- 58", Rear track 55.5". Those rear wheels are a well needed 15 x 17 inches...

...M8E’s are well known for there handling abilities. Helping this is front unequal length A arms with coil over Koni shock absorbers, magnesium uprights front and rear. The rear also has twin trailing arms with single top link and inverted bottom A arms. Rack and pinion steering, heavy duty BRD roller splined half shaft...

Vids!

Comment

Originally posted by MBOliT View Post
              u no have link to build thread?
              I wish. Google it. there are a few half assed sets of pics and info on it.

EDIT: Best one I found http://blog.1aauto.com/2011/02/10/pr...lds-a-bmw-e30/
              Last edited by cawb352; 03-14-2012, 06:37 AM.
              Originally posted by Vivek
              I was wondering about the penis too.

Comment

Is this Jordan's car????

just messing with you.

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

What was that originally?
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

looks to be a 97 S10 by the mirrors

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                        What was that originally?
                        a truck.. i know its hard to see because it looks so much like a camaro right now.
                        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                        LSx e36TI coming soon
                        Originally posted by s0urce
                        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                          a truck.. i know its hard to see because it looks so much like a camaro right now.
                          About a sixth of it looks like a camaro...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by MBOliT View Post
                            u no have link to build thread?
                            This is my car if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. I don't get on here much so for a faster response email me Mrruda83@yahoo.com

Cheers Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                              Is this Jordan's car????
                              lmao

Originally posted by Roysneon
                              $5 shipped?
                              Originally posted by MarkD
                              You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Arruda View Post
                                This is my car if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. I don't get on here much so for a faster response email me Mrruda83@yahoo.com

Cheers Matt
                                Want more pics...and build thread. I want to do this to my cabrio...
                                Originally posted by Vivek
                                I was wondering about the penis too.

Comment

Working...
                                X