• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's called roommates motherfucker.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by A Sucked Orange View Post
      Everyone whining about minimum wage should be executed. They're far too comfortable in their leeching worthlessness.

Ture that!

The point of minimum wage is just that "the minimum".. If you don't like it then do something about it. "better yourself" work harder and give yourself a goal change the status quo...

Bitching about it just lower yourself....
      Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 03-16-2012, 04:17 PM.
      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          The vid of the mclaren is AWESOME
          Can am racing in the 70's was the absolute pinnacle of the sport in north america
          Huge horsepower, some aero, no computers or traction control
          Big fucking balls needed to go fast, just insane really

True, true. Then Porsche turned their 917 up to "11" and the minds that prevailed pulled the plug for the safety of all involved. It's an era that won't be relived. Plenty of 1200+HP rumors from Porsche. I still remember watching 3 917s at Road Atlanta remove all the available atmosphere from the front straight or maybe i was just holding my breath. God damn.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
              True, true. Then Porsche turned their 917 up to "11" and the minds that prevailed pulled the plug for the safety of all involved. It's an era that won't be relived. Plenty of 1200+HP rumors from Porsche. I still remember watching 3 917s at Road Atlanta remove all the available atmosphere from the front straight or maybe i was just holding my breath. God damn.
              i watched a fellow at laguna seca in a can am car of some type hit turn 1 (left hander) at speed, lose it, slide to the outside of the turn, hit gravel and then the hill side, shoot up about 50/60 ft in the air, come down in a huge oak tree and completely explode in a million pieces, and have the driver escape unhurt

donahue and the porsche 917K was brilliant
              1000+ horsepower, lighter than a VW bug
              i was told but cannot verify it was the first race car to be able to accelerate 0-100mph and brake to 0 in under 6 seconds

great fun
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

lol just came across this

not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

Vlad....
                  https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Why would anyone paint a car without removing the front bumper and the IX flares/sideskirts?:stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                      Vlad....
                      oh i knew that... hence the "lol"

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Holy Rotor.... Is that even necessary?

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment