This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

I would take the 308 over the F40 any day. It just looks so damn good. And the GTB/GTSi can be had for good money.
      But maybe I just got intoxicated with Magnum PI when I was a child.

Comment

You are insane, I don't think there is a car on the planet that I would take over the F40.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
          Isn't that the collect of ferraris owned by that one english reporter or something like that, I think it was on the finale of top gear this season.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
            Isn't that the collect of ferraris owned by that one english reporter or something like that, I think it was on the finale of top gear this season.
            I was jut wondering the same thing! And man has this thread gone in a good direction. More!

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post

That looks like the bridge over the Ohio River they just blew up in about 3 weeks ago in Moundsville WV...
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                Originally posted by shaferbm View Post
                I was jut wondering the same thing! And man has this thread gone in a good direction. More!
                possiblay

balls that hard as a reporter?, oh wait radio/tv host....damn $11.5 mills

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
                  isn't is interesting how guys like us can look at a car and think "beautiful." ? and how most people just don't understand.
                  Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Ahh so much!
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                      You are insane, I don't think there is a car on the planet that I would take over the F40.
                      I'd take a McLaren F1 over any car, any day.
                      Has luggage that fits perfectly, driver sits in the middle, better 1/4 mile times than a veyron, and no radio - who needs one?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                      Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

Must go there! God damn that's cool.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post

i hate you!
                                i fucking hate your guts! you fucking asshole!

GTFO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X