No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^You think a legit news source would use the word n*$##r?
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
      From a friend of my friend. WOnder what year/model it is!?

That's a BMW R75 ( 1941-1944 ) They were made with side-car. This had his removed, thats what the black covers on the gastank are hiding.
      made for the german army , devision Wehrmacht.
      The third side-car wheel was driven with an axle connected to the rear wheel of the motorcycle, effectively making it a three-wheeled vehicle. These were fitted with a locking differential and selectable road and off-road gear ratios through which all four and reverse gears worked. This made the R75 highly manoeuvrable and capable of negotiating most surfaces (wiki)
      Last edited by Bartholomeo; 03-24-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Nazi-bike.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

The Pulp Fiction hero looks like Napolean Dynomite's brother.

Comment

After 10 years of waiting, I brought this home yesterday. This was my first car, and first project car. I've put nearly 70K miles on it. Its only been towed home twice, the first time it got smeared by some idiot in a hit and run where I was sitting at a stop sign behind the limit line and the idiot planted his Saturn into the drivers side front fender. The second time it needed to be towed home was last year when I broke an axle autuXing 150 miles from home. It was in primer for 10 years.

And now...

Now I have 1 month to put it all back together before the anual Solvang Datsun Roadster Show. For next year, I'm going to submit entry forms to both the Monterey Historics and the Sonoma Historics. It would be awesome to run at either of those events.

Will
            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
            '88 BMW M3

Comment

nice will!

Comment

Love the datsun dude, very very cool car.

Comment

Very awesome man, definitely post more pics when it's all back together!

Comment

oh hey i know that datsun

I think I see it at every single Lemons race I go to!
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      oh hey i know that datsun

I think I see it at every single Lemons race I go to!
                      I've only taken it to 2 Lemons races, one at Thunderhill and the other at Sears Point last year.

I often joked about racing it in a Lemons race, but when the engine looks like this:

I think the judges would have given me BS laps from here to the moon. They would have been right since the replacement value on that motor is about $10K Building a 200hp 2L 8V SOHC motor isn't cheap.

I have taken it vintage racing.

I finished 21 of 58 cars. Not bad for my first vintage race event, and the cars first road race event. The funny thing is that it wasn't the ugliest Datsun on track. There was a 510 that was a little more long on the tooth. I ended up beating my friend in the red #33 roadster as well. He has taken that car to the Coronado Festival of Speed several times. The best part of the weekend was the fact that I not only finished in the front half the field, but then I packed the car up and drove it 150 miles home afterward. For the whole weekend, all I did was check the tire pressures, check the oil and add fuel. Everyone else was futzing with their cars, and mine just did its thing all weekend long. For next year, I'm shooting for the Historics. Who cares if there isn't a lot of track time for the weekend. If I got in, its like getting a car into LeMans, its the biggest Historic race weekend on the west coast.

Will
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                        What is that dude doing standing up in the back? That looks dangerous.
                        Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

LAWL perfect timing.

Comment

I've only taken it to 2 Lemons races, one at Thunderhill and the other at Sears Point last year.
                            Yup, I was at both of those racing a yellow e30 pickup truck.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by zebrafantastic View Post
                              What is that dude doing standing up in the back? That looks dangerous.
                              My guess is thats a photographer standing on the K-wall behind me. He was not in the car. I've never noticed that before.

Will
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Just looks like he's in the back. Not really there. look at the pics above

Originally posted by Roysneon
                                $5 shipped?
                                Originally posted by MarkD
                                You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X