Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Yeah, and...

Hugo Boss designed the uniforms for the higher-ranking SS officers.
    Henry Ford was a Nazi sympathizer, so were Walt Disney and Charles Lindbergh.

Point being, you can't demonize any and everyone that was ever involved with the Nazi party. Most people outside the actual military had no idea of the atrocities that were being carried out behind closed doors and on the battlefield. To civilians, it was just another political party.
    I know, I was just poking it at Slammin. ;)

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Hipler?
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Yeah, and...

Point being, you can't demonize any and everyone that was ever involved with the Nazi party. Most people outside the actual military had no idea of the atrocities that were being carried out behind closed doors and on the battlefield. To civilians, it was just another political party.
        Walt Disney? I was just at the Holocaust museum and they had video of him speaking out against the invasion of the Nazi's...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
          Walt Disney? I was just at the Holocaust museum and they had video of him speaking out against the invasion of the Nazi's...
          I believe he supported it all until he heard of the attrocities committed against the Jews
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Yeah, and...

Kind of like the Republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              I believe he supported it all until he heard of the attrocities committed against the Jews
              Ah true, I didn't think about the time period that could have been filmed. Good call.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

i found a clipping at my grandparent's house from when ford publicly apologized in the 90's

i believe ibm had a cataloguing system for inhabitants of the concentration camps
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  Slammin do you wear Adidas or Puma by any chance?
                  lol why u gotta b a dick
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by m73m95 View Post
                    Kind of like the Republicans.
                    it's actually the opposite. democrats really try and make the republicans look bad when in fact most, if not all, are blown up false information.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                      i found a clipping at my grandparent's house from when ford publicly apologized in the 90's

i believe ibm had a cataloguing system for inhabitants of the concentration camps
                      IIRC, the punch card system was developed for taking sensus info and cataloging it. Which germany did pre war, that made it easier to locate undesirables after the war was started.

Then it was used to keep track of the concentraction camp inmates during the war.

IBM sold them the equipment pre war, but continued to sell them the blank cards through the duration of the war.
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My my R3v has taken a darker turn today...

As per rules:
                        <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                        unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

lulz wtf!!!!

Comment

it's actually pretty light too. lol.

my feedback thread

Comment

well yeah, there's way more air ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X