Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Every time I see these I think they cant possibly get more retarded, yet, somehow, they always create one more retarded than the last.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
            Every time I see these I think they cant possibly get more retarded, yet, somehow, they always create one more retarded than the last.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Nice

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
              I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
              "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                never mind - found it. "build" thread here (mostly drywall screws)
                Can't weld? Just fiberglass it.

Or use screws...

Want your car to sound modified?
                Cut the muffler off.

And I'm pretty sure that's glazing putty...not body filler...

Comment

even worse, the douchebag owner of this car holds himself in such high esteem as to quote himself:

Comment

Yea, I saw that. Oh lawdy

Comment

At least he's doing work himself instead of talking shit on forums. It came out quite well.

Is it perfect? No. But don't be judgmental tools towards someone doing their own work with whatever tools they may have. It's likely more than you can say for yourself.

You're looking at a kid who has fallen in love with a BMW and has taken on a TON of work by himself. He's got literally no budget and probably has under $1000 in the car, car included. I helped him pull it from a driveway where it sat for 8 years prior.

Don't be a bunch of pricks, seriously.
                      Last edited by SpasticDwarf; 05-23-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Cory is also one of the nicest guys I know. For what it is worth, he painted the car himself a few days before the show and hasn't had time to finish the front bumper for it.
                        Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

I love how people judge others before they even meet them. I've had just a slight bit of interaction with Cory and he seems like a super nice guy. And there are people on here that do things much worse than that here on R3v, but because you hate a certain "scene" you attack them? Mature guys.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                            I love how people judge others before they even meet them. I've had just a slight bit of interaction with Cory and he seems like a super nice guy. And there are people on here that do things much worse than that here on R3v, but because you hate a certain "scene" you attack them? Mature guys.
                            Half the people on here are 16...dont let them bother you. R3v has never been a mature forum either. Nevertheless, the e28 looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
                              Half the people on here are 16...dont let them bother you. R3v has never been a mature forum either. Nevertheless, the e28 looks good.
                              I'm only 18, haha.

And I honestly can't decide if I like e34 rear bumpers on e28's. I love the look until I look at the car as a whole, and the mismatching trim kills it.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                                I'm only 18, haha.
                                Watch out for BLUNT

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                                I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                                "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Working...
                                X